Why you should've also done construction the road that has the dip in it

Today is the day where the road closures on the streets of Stapleton County begin. And I feel you should’ve closed off one more road for construction. You should’ve closed the road that has a dip in it on FS 98 going from Redwood to Hillview. The reason I beleive you should’ve closed this road is because you tweeted about this dip on your Twitter saying it isn’t a good idea to go on this road. And I believe you should’ve decided to change it to a bridge during this construction phase. It’s crazy that your even doing construction when you completely forgot about this road when you decided where construction should happen. Now since this road hasn’t been put in the post about the construction. This new bridge will simply have to wait.

2 Likes

The construction DOT carries out is roleplay based, not actual development changes to the roads. It’s just to keep them entertained, and keep the roads maintained, bud.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes