Why Senate should now vote Nay on the Dissolvement of the County Government

2 Likes

Link poll ples thanks

2 Likes

Most of these senators put shit like “I’m going to listen to the citizens” in their speech, and some controversy regarding that has come up. So just take a look at that poll, and don’t be surprised if they aye.

2 Likes

County Government just needs a good leader who knows what he’s doing and we need more bills giving them more power and such. So far, they are only known for being incharge of the Sheriff and Fire Chief.

2 Likes

And Mark is that good leader.

3 Likes

There will be people on both sides who get pissy when they don’t get what they want.

Prime Example: Representatives - REPRESENTATIVES OF WHO?!

2 Likes

Very true.

2 Likes

Yup. I’m planning to talk to a Senator to see if they can yield their time to me at the next Senate Session.

2 Likes

@Straphos Some people vote like that just so elections will open, and they will take our positions. Simply put.

1 Like

the senate always votes nay so I’m sure this will be no different

1 Like

Show senate what you wish to happen. County Government Break Poll

1 Like

LOL “Do you think the county council listens to the people?”

NO 81%

1 Like

yeah the problem is the county council listening to one try hard lieutenant

1 Like

u gotta admit everyone just wants us gone ever since the whole mack impeachment shit happend yet it failed miserably

2 Likes

it just shows the citizens of the possible power of the county government and they dont like it.

1 Like

what kind of bullshit did that come out of. “Do you think the council is listening to the people” . Let me tell you guys something. If the we didn’t listen to you guys, Our Beloved Mack would be impeached.

2 Likes

wasn’t it the cc that put mack in that situation anyway

1 Like

far from the ash era

Then lower our power not dissolve us?.. our charter already states we have the power to “impeach county officials” I find it kinda bullshit when you said we were “pushing our limit” trying to impeach a department offical. I admit the council were fucking stupid for the bill but I’ve seen way more mistakes by the state government that NEVER have been addressed my whole entire time in scso and the county government. Hell if your gonna punish us for doing something we have the power to already do why don’t we just punish the state government cough the Senate for a few of there mistakes? We aren’t fucking perfect like brotix said “the county government is pretty much a playing field in a sense it was designed for the county officials to make mistakes so when they join the state government they wont mess up as badly”. Words from the former CE/Attorney General himself. I just find it unfair that if we make a few mistakes on a lower end government with less power we HAVE to get punished yet if a higher end government with WAY more power then the county government makes a few mistakes they don’t get punished?

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)