Why not to vote for me

Why NOT to vote for me:

1.) I wouldn’t support the complete removal of the Firestone Constitution

• This is due to my belief that if you think something is meant to represent rights, rights shouldn’t be so easily removed and replaced. Amendments and replacements depending on what they are have the potential to garner my support but full repeal and replace does not.

2.) I will always call people out even at the detriment to my own re-election.

• As you all know I’m very big on calling people out if I think they’ve done something wrong, improper, or harmful to the state. I will never refrain from saying what is on my mind (in a mostly respectful way) for the sake of someone’s feelings or my own position.

3.) I wont lie I’ve only ever written a few bill as the main writer.

• A majority of my writing efforts have been helping others write legislation I agree with, with individuals like 851raymond and a few others in my time in the Senate.

4.) I’ve never been in a department that requires a POST certification.

• I have been in Commerce, legislature, and briefly governor.

5.) I support the creation of good content and RP over realism when it comes to the things that happen in V2.

• In fact I believe hyper realism can potentially be harmful to the community and drive out potential criminal content creation and so fourth.

6.) I prefer to see all meetings, hearings, and other gatherings done by congress done in game and NOT on discord.

• Doing these things on discord takes away some of the very little in game play you get for the positions of congress and loosens the connection to the community in my opinion.

7.) If you vote for me and I win, I cant do my weekly show on FNN starting next week.

• At the end of the day I’m leaving it up for the people to decide I can either do congress or my show on FNN which will you choose?

For real though, these are pretty real positions of mine take them as you will and remember them before you vote. If you’re curious about my positions on things that aren’t listed here Dm me.

8 Likes

Votare por ti si hablas espanol

2 Likes

no Habla french

2 Likes

damn, you actually dont want people to vote for you

3 Likes

Just saying some very real things about myself.

2 Likes

who said they wanted to remove the full constitution lol

2 Likes

A lot of members of congress, I mean even if you toss open the document discussing it on the forums the last two steps are the complete removal and replacement with a new document.

3 Likes

I actually really like that you did this.

3 Likes

I’d vote for you if you didn’t have to cancel fnn weekly :pensive:

2 Likes

Fair, it’d just be unethical imo to be in congress and do the show. That’s why I’m letting people choose which they’d rather have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Election Over!

1 Like