Why is Tor_laws innocent?

i saw this video, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461722707277512705/527977914654916633/FirestoneMeme1.mp4

isnt this first degree murder, she didnt have a weapon, he pointed and then shot her to death.

you know you got a taser right?

3 Likes
  1. She had a weapon.
  2. It was an active shooter situation.
  3. The jury found me not guilty.
  4. This is a shit post. Someone lock this please.
3 Likes
  1. even if she had a weapon you couldve tased kora it would’ve saved you alot of time and not have gotten you a court case.
  2. how was it an active shooter situtation? i did not see anyone in that video running all i saw was people sitting on the bus stop
  3. yes, the jury found you guilty so what? you brutally shot her instead of tasing her you deserved it anyway.
  4. how the fuck is this a shitpost? hes stating a fact that you shot her brutally instead of just tasing her and sending her to jail.
2 Likes

It was not an active shooter lol, she was calmly standing on a bus stop. However @Trooper_coolwarrior FDM requires an at least semi-detailed plan or premeditated motive, which the state cannot prove Tor had. Second Degree is more appropriate, and I believe the DOJ will refile as such

2 Likes

@airplane1221 Evaluate if this is shitpost as I am involved

3 Likes

first of all how the fuck is he in dps? he literally shot a civillian and you call that ‘‘public safety’’ second of all how is he getting back into law enforcement? it sickens me that he is even in doc. but scso. hes just going to do the same thing all over again. hes just like loleikz, get fired from scso from abusing, go to fsp and abuse again. it sickens me that this guy can run around with a badge and get away with what he did to kora. ‘‘well oh koras a criminal she deserves to get shot’’ dont give me that bullshit. tor had no reason to shoot kora. i hope he never gets to go to law enforcement again

2 Likes

Why is this even a post? DoJ will do what we feel is best, the case verdict was already overturned by the Supreme Court, so he’s technically not proven innocent, it’s a mistrial now.

4 Likes

Alright mate you seriously need to chill

2 Likes

im saying this as calm as i am lmao

2 Likes

if she has a gun and was shooting people, fuck non lethal force.

3 Likes

She was standing calmly, no gun in sight, on a bus stop.

3 Likes

2 Likes

She wasn’t an active threat at the moment of her murder, so it didn’t warrant lethal force, plenty of other options were on the table.

2 Likes

just no, you only live once and you only die once.
have fun in life go wild

3 Likes

Well everybody’s gotta die of something.

3 Likes

False. Use of force continuum demands the suspect be shot dead immediately if life threatening action takes place (e.g shooting at a cop which Tor claims).

That said, it doesn’t look like she did anything warranting lethal force in the video as I see no shots fired or anything.

6 Likes

No fair, when I say a continuum is telling me to shoot people I get sent to a mental health facility.

4 Likes

But since it’s made as a meme it’s tampered with and doesn’t show the full image (or the full truth), which I believe is self explanatory.

2 Likes

What does DPS have to do with what I have done or not done as FSP? I have not been found guilty (so far) so DPS have no reason to fire me, from any of my departments or from DPS itself. They are smart enough to let court handle the matter instead of taking any quick decisions they will regret. I’ve been in DOC for over six months now, how’s that relevant about “getting back into law enforcement”? And last, SCSO. Again, I am not guilty and I will say that until my tongue falls out of my mouth if necessary. I will again and again work my ass off to save my career. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

first of all, you killed kora. second of all i never said dps had a reason to fire you. third, doc is fucking law enforcement. 4th ‘‘again i am not guilty,’’ oh then say that to koras face that you aren’t guilty for murdering her for absolutely no fucking reason! honestly you are guilty and your exactly like loleikz get fired from fsp for murdering go to scso and kill more civillians!

2 Likes