Why IdentityLaw is going to win

Identiylaw is a no-brainer choice for Governor. He stays out of controversial topics, he stays within respectable limits, he is going to win because he doesn’t have a “group” or crowd of people who strongly dislike him, Baron, for example, is hated by many, although he has a group that does endorse him it is smaller than the people who are endorsing his campaign. Overall Identity is going to win, this is just my opinion, please don’t go getting salty over my opinion if you dislike it just leave… THIS IS NOT SENDING SHOTS AS NOTORIOUS OR BARON, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM…
29m2db

3 Likes

3 Likes

no sir ur harassing my right to be a mailbox get out of here before i sue ur entire family.

4 Likes

My mailbox is stupid so I have to buy a new one.

1 Like

Go identity

1 Like

“this is my opinion” “iden is a no-brainer choice!! if you choose otherwise, you have no brain!!”

do note that iden is one of the biggest reasons why post has been failing for the past few months and i am willing to drop loads of evidence pertaining to my claim. iden is not a good administrator. in my eyes, he’s not fit for administrating an entire state at all.

2 Likes

Isnt he your boss technically :thinking:

1 Like

I do see your point, identity did screw up a bit when he demoted everyone in POST but I think it was just an accident. I think he’ll learn from his mistakes and not ever do that again. Still not sure who to vote for, they all pretty much say the same thing “Improving firestone”

1 Like

Oh yes, my “poor” work ethic explains why you’re a Instructor and I’m the Deputy Director.

2 Likes

It also explains why the public voted in my favor over 30 percent that I won the debate last night.

1 Like

Unnecessary post.
(shitpost)

1 Like