Why felons (like me) are treated unfairly in Firestone

residentsleeper

2 Likes

Still not a valid reason to come onto the forums and get attention for being convicted of a crime. This sort of popularity won’t help you one bit. Keep trying even when people say it’s impossible. There will be someone who comes along and helps you through it. But trust me when I say publicly posting your situation isn’t what you want.

4 Likes

Definitely, and plus, most people forgot what you’ve done. You could’ve quietly fought for an expungement and doom, come back to congress, or whatever else you want. I don’t recall you being barred from congress.

2 Likes

with all due respect
don’t run over a senator that later was governor because butsworth and env resigned
because fun fact: it doesn’t go fucking well if you run over someone 8 times
honestly i see what you think, but I don’t think you’d go well running over a dude in the senate 8 times irl

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thoughts on Felon Recovery Program? Kind of related.

2 Likes

Thank you, I missed that. @Ronald_Reagan

2 Likes

Firstly, I’ve already sent in many appeals and even have went as far as going to the Supreme Court over the course of five months and nothing seems to be getting resolved. I filed for an expungement a few weeks ago and the expungement was struck down because you apparently can’t expunge a conviction.

2 Likes

With all due respect, if you committed a felony and have been trying to get it expunged for over five months, you would be complaining just as much as I am. Just because I obtain a felony doesn’t mean that I should be thrown out of the community over Executive Branch policy.

2 Likes

I’ve been quietly fighting for an expungement for over five months and nothing seems to be working.

2 Likes

You only have one arrest and one citation on your record, why can’t they “expunge” that arrest? (Not a nod at you, at the courts)

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I made this clearer, the two charges I was convicted with never actually went onto my record, however mysteriously I’m a convicted felon.

2 Likes

well I’ve heard that the courts are having trouble with adding records
also, you can’t expunge the felony’s you got, you got convicted by court so you have to appeal to court it’s the only way.

2 Likes

I don’t have a issue with the judicial system, I’m not playing the victim card, and stop trying to lecture me on how if I actually fought for an expungement then I wouldn’t have to complain on the forums, because it’s something I’ve been fighting for close to six months now.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here.

2 Likes

so ik this sounds stupid
but if you got convicted in court, you can only appeal or get pardoned

2 Likes

that moment when you appeal and the supreme court strikes it down

1 Like

I still find it absolutely hilarious like some people treat criminals on the same spectrum of exploiters. LEOs and justices should not be harassing criminals for doing crime, without them you’d be out of a job.

9 Likes

you do the crime, you do the time

1 Like

He did the time by having the record for about 5 months

1 Like