WHO IS BEST CRIMINAL OF YEARS (FROM 2016-2023)

Frank sounds about right, definitely with that…

Did not sound about those allegations though…

1 Like

Phillip forth on top fr

1 Like

got people arguing over who’s the best roblox criminal insane

3 Likes

I think it’s you honestly

1 Like

4 Likes

His user name is Frankie_1O58. I think he left after v2 beta was released.

2 Likes

To be honest, from what I’ve heard from old FS players, v1 criminals were the real deal. I wasn’t there for v1, but apparently, crimes were all about mafia stuff, with lots of corruption and mafia folks sneaking into Firestone departments (mainly bowy and his mafia Silvani) which caused a lot of chaos and mistrust.

Env even asked me once to team up with cuxle, b0org, and some other v2 criminals to pull off organized crimes in v2 instead of constantly shooting up CD and fleeing

but honestly doing RPs and organized crimes in Firestone these days are really boring. You don’t want to plan everything and some random person FRPs and ruins it all or the game lags and shutdowns. It better to find the gun dealer get a gun and shoot a LEO doing a traffic stop and then flee.

(Also, I heard in v1 corrupt LEOs were able to drop guns to their criminal friends which helped mafias really thrive??))

(These are stuff I heard so I don’t know anything but I can promise you that env did ask me to do organize crimes in FS instead of committing terrorism)

5 Likes

best reason to bring back rp whitelist server

2 Likes

Kind of thing I would love to see but will never come

1 Like

That’s the name!

He was a damn menace.

1 Like

special mention redwhiteandpew

3 Likes

me before i quit no cap

2 Likes

Massino was no joke to mess around with. You had to literally catch them off guard to gain the upper hand. Coming from someone who was in FSP V2 beta and been in countless incidents involving them, they fought tooth to nail and you had to watch your back. They regularly played games with us by placing false 911 calls, detailing plans for a large scale attack set at a certain time or location. We would then respond and stage at said location only for them to change it up, creating a wild goose chase repeating the same process again…fun times for real.

That mafia created a challenge without being an actual inconvenience and played fair. I’ll never forget that one time when we got into a large manhunt and pursuit involving Frankie for his warrant. Every unit in game was involved in it. He was unarmed and did not have his goons available at that time so we were able to arrest him and conduct a full investigation on scene without anyone getting shot up.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.