What's your most disliked law/statue?

To be real, RICO. It causes people who are trying to create RP for law enforcement to go bankrupt and then stop playing. We’ve lost majority of the good crims and gangs in Firestone for various reasons but RICO is one of them.

5 Likes

I’d say criminal misuse of a firearm

the individuals have already lost their expensive firearm & are being arrested, the $500 cite (which usually equates to the 1k max when being cited for it) and just adds the nail to the coffin lol

(and RICO like foxy explained above)

4 Likes

thats not a law!! thats policy!!

2 Likes

If I am honest, I am not a huge fan of the 100k statue in Prominence. It’s just looks cheap when the 50k statue looks so similar. And its the roblock icon for what reason

4 Likes

Kidnapping, and the laws that make DPS and civil rights exist.

1 Like

It’s law

2 Likes

ur mom

2 Likes

the only thing that’s law-law is the nondiscrimination, which if you’re struggling with that i don’t know what to tell you. anything else IS commerce policy

3 Likes

UnlimitedMango created the worst law in Firestone history, otherwise known as An Act To Simplify False Arrest and False Citation. It’s only purpose is to hold cops liable in a court of law, and thereby cause our good cops to lose their post certs. Absolutely horrendous.

Thank god we no-longer have dumb fruits in office writing our laws. The best thing to happen to our congress since CGOC’s establishment was the removal of UnlimitedMango from office.

3 Likes

Automationeer created the worst law in Firestone history, otherwise known as the Careers and Employment Act. It’s only purpose is to unnecessarily annoy and hinder our great Firestonians from possessing employment opportunities everywhere in the state. Absolutely despicable.

4 Likes

If we’re being serious?

no offense to ser: just defeats the point of the motion

4 Likes
2 Likes

Part 2, yes.

@69superman the amendment you attached was heavily supported, the process of scrutinizing prospective evidence should always remain during pre-trial (at least in my point of view). If such motion were to be feasible during trial, it can harm the integrity of the case and may open up causes for a new trial.

2 Likes

I’m 99% sure Congress didn’t even understand it and just saw “emergency”. Also it wasn’t amended fully and is now a vague area in the GRP…

2 Likes

2 Likes

but the amendment didnt remove the reference to the subsection

also why is it an emergency amendment, im pretty sure it was already like that before the new GRP

3 Likes

Domestic terrorism. Like Samtella-style domestic terrorism.

I don’t see what’s wrong with it.

5 Likes

Tbh, it should be more difficult to change the constitution Trello

It is easier to change it rn then it is to make a law, which isn’t good tbh.

2 Likes

Every change is tracked so

1 Like

as for EOs?

patchy made some that were basiclly on par with the nazis… I’ll post em if I can find them

2 Likes