What's the deal with these cars?

Anyone have the same issue where they tap on the ‘W’ key and they end up going like 20 - 30 SPS?

And it’s worst when you’re at a traffic light because every LEO in the server happens to be there and once you skip that light unintentionally, they C3 tf out of you calling CRT, ASU, the somali pirates and other units.

And you’re just there like “IT WAS LAG BRO”

I just wanna know, I feel like I’m the only one.

8 Likes

i only get the somali pirates on me.

3 Likes

The most honest and funniest thread on the forums so far.

5 Likes

:rofl: lmao

2 Likes

Facts.

2 Likes

This has always been an issue, more notably with the FDOT F150s.

3 Likes

I’ve had it happen when I was stopped at a light in a humvee, tapped w by accident and then had a solid 55 civs bombarding me with “NAME AND BADGE”

3 Likes

I had the whole NG, DHS, and even the damn DPW respond once, scared me good. I used my magical judge powers to voodoo them into leaving me alone.

3 Likes

OOF. gg

2 Likes

“i had more civs than are even allowed in a server surrounding me”
@tankguy67

lmao ily

2 Likes

:dab:

4 Likes

The worst is when instead of going forward you go backwards at 30 MPH in a complete tornado mode and hit a bunch of LEO’s who feel the need to get the Somalian pirates and SWAT and everything other law enforcement there possibly could be

3 Likes

I did that yesterday. Went like 110, in reverse, into the FSP garage.

2 Likes

lmao!!

2 Likes

NAME AND BADGE NOW!!11!11

2 Likes

I got pulled over for that one day, but I got a warning, Yet still happens.

2 Likes

That happens to me all the time but in REVERSE with a turned wheel and I’m like “NONONONO STAHP STAHP NO”

I suggest including a reverse gear and the car can’t go backwards unless it’s in the reverse gear.

2 Likes

When you go down the FDOC Bridge at a ridiculous speed and notice that you are about to reach the intersection

Aw hell naw Obama

4 Likes

When you go down the Doc bridge and decide to turn your car into a boat and miss the bridge … sigh …

3 Likes