What would you like to see from the Firestone Department of State?

Hello, Citizens of Firestone,

My name is Firestone Ambassador EMTAvery, and I currently am with the Firestone Department of State. My job is to start and maintain Diplomatic Relations with other Ro-Nations within the State of Firestone.

I want to know what you guys want because we do many Diplomatic Relations on behalf of just the Firestone Department of State, but we don’t usually ask the Citizens what they would like.

I am asking you, what would you like to see out of the Firestone Department of State? What Diplomatic Relations would you like to see be made, or revised?

Please comment down below what you would like to see added, revised to our Diplomatic Relations, or what groups you would like to see us ally with.

Signed,
EMTAvery, Firestone Ambassador
Firestone Department of State

(Not sponsored by the FDOS, it’s made by Firestone Ambassador EMTAvery for his knowledge in further meetings with other Ro-Nations.)

3 Likes

i know its ur job to ally ppl and stuff
but the other groups are all wack, id like to see all ties cut, and no new relationships made until a non-garbage state emerges

3 Likes

Alright, thank you for your time for replying to this Secretary iLordOfAviation. Our job is to infact handle all Diplomatic Relations within the State of Firestone, and we need to know what we can do on our behalf to change and improve these relations.

We can speak with other individuals with other Ro-Nations about them changing certain things, and making these ties better. If you can provide me with some examples of these “wack groups” and stuff please do in my DM’s. I want the best for the Citizens of Firestone, and I want your opinion!

Thanks!

3 Likes

more communism

thanks

3 Likes

Hello, MrEmote.
Thank you for your time in commenting on this post, but I am not sure that I can give the State of Firestone communism. My job is to make sure that everyone is satisfied with the Diplomatic Relations that are upheld currently, and I don’t think Firestone Citizens would react in a good manner if we had communism.

Apologies.

3 Likes

am kyle

3 Likes

Hello, Captain KyleBreen with the Firestone State Patrol.

Is there anything specific you would like to see from the Firestone Department of State, or are you just introducing yourself?

3 Likes

get rid of koliger they are a pointless bag of milk

2 Likes

Alright, Kyle.

Do you mind telling more why we should dismiss Diplomatic Relations with the State of Koliger?

Are there any reasons? Problems?

2 Likes

because they are a pointless bag of milk

3 Likes

Alright, I hope you know that I’m not trying to joke around necessarily. This is my position to ensure that everyone is happy with our current Diplomatic Relations, and I need specific reasons as to why we should drop this Relation. If you can supply me with reasoning, proof, etc, it would be nice.

3 Likes

I don’t understand the hate around so many of these new rising groups, such as Department of State. You guys are doing a great job so far, I’d love to see more and more diplomatic treaties signed in the upcoming days! Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

work on relations with mayflower as they are LIT…

also fire that american loser. XD

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Booba2. We are doing our best, and trying to make sure we leave a positive impact on everyone within the Ro-Nations, This comment is very appreciated.

Thank you,
Firestone Ambassador EMTAvery.

3 Likes

We are discussing that currently, IJake15, but we are not sure if all of their tech and standards are up-to-date with what the State of Firestone expects. We are going to think about it and may consider it in the future.

Thank you for your time!

Signed,
EMTAvery, Firestone Ambassador,

3 Likes

The Communist Party of Firestone is gaining steam and you proclaim

When in fact the Communist Party has recently has become the largest political party in Firestone.

3 Likes