What to do with Commerce

Here’s my solution:

1. Temporarily close the department, because it has a fuck-all purpose at this time

2. Between now and the release development of V3, create a plan to prepare a new, reliable administration (it could include R_udy, people seem to like to him)

3. V3 is launched and there’s a Commerce department ready to roll the ball

4. Ambitious people in Firestone propse their business, and with a new administration not stuck in the 1950s, they accept the majority of them.

5. Firestone becomes the bustling roleplaying society we all imagined it would be, with a strip club in every corner :wink:, and a strip club in every corner.

6. We all relax on our huge piles of money

Gentlemen, this is what I like to call a…

A Grand Plan

3 Likes

R_udy and Francis already said that there are not enough good businesses anyways so that’s not really their problem ok

2 Likes

I like de idea, but they need to not deny people from making a business because they can’t drive!

People make businesses in real life, without going through a department of commerce to start! Just imagine if you made a lemonade stand outside your house, you don’t need to get commerce approval, dev approval, then location approval do you? I mean, you might need your parent’s approval and help… But you don’t need to go through commerce in most jurisdictions. Some you may need a permit, especially if you don’t completely own the property your on.

1 Like

Actually you need a special business license in many states to do that.

1 Like
1 Like

but the plan seems good

1 Like