What is you’re stance on DOBW being abolished

Right here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BunuxiMC9CnNOonkaco-iT3yAGEX1mdSBznv79AQM9M/edit

• I think DOBW has a lot of potential that the government doesn’t realize
  • No worthless

0 voters

They don’t realize that we are currently going through a rejuvenation process. We are currently constructing a new role in v2. We’ll the government doesn’t see that. I guess all they think it is a total bloody mess. Well I can tell you… we are a mess. We are organized. We have potential. Just wait and see. Aka we are waiting for our training facility to be finished.

2 Likes

Why not remove DPW… They don’t do anything but merely RP.

2 Likes

Removing DPW is not on my or my colleague’s agendas due to the fact that they serve a purpose in our county and have consistently shown to be an active and adequate department. They do their jobs well and professionally, with a stable HICOMM. DoBW on the other hand has none of these things. Your department’s purpose is purely imaginative due to you not having a job to do in the county nor anyone or anything to really preside over - your recent press release on the pH and alkaline levels of the lake show this. The talent in the DoBW can be allocated to much more demanding places, like our legislative branch or other regulatory departments to serve our state in a more useful way. With the current direction of the DoBW, considering it’s past as well, I cannot recommend this department to stay in our government.

2 Likes

@Ash1835 ^

2 Likes

Without DoBW,the seas will be at much greater risk.CG nad the DOC marine division won’t be alerted as quickly.Our employees at DoBW are active and do watch the seas at the docks,but many don’t take notice of it.Therefore,DoBW should stay and should still strive for success.

2 Likes

idk, why the hell isn’t there a no comment

2 Likes

for god sakes i don’t want to vote any of them

2 Likes

The Department of Boating and Waterways does in no way alert the Coast Guard or DoC Marine Division when a situation is unfolding.

2 Likes

Then don’t vote.

2 Likes
  • I don’t want to vote any of them
  • just don’t care

0 voters

2 Likes

make sure to vote

2 Likes

I did it for the meme

2 Likes

also Fergie took a lot of his time scripting dpw

2 Likes

It was for a counter claim. Because they are all RP

2 Likes

DPW should be around and hopefully always will be.

2 Likes

Firestone is revolved around Roleplay. You do realize that, right? Legit every single law in Firestone is roleplay. The only thing is some departments have had help from developers, while DOBW has been pushed aside

3 Likes

Ok but his claim is that we are entirely RP…

2 Likes

Legislation has been delayed of submission for one month in order for the Department of Boating and Waterways to prove their worth, effectiveness, and efficiency.

2 Likes

i mean, if they were given like, things to do they’d be useful

maybe a search and rescue if anyone is drowning or fell off the bridge or something

2 Likes

@MrEmote coast guard does that

2 Likes