What is the purpose of FSP's Charger?

Feel bad for them, fed made something for them for the sorry of removing all of their shit, and they can’t even use it.

4 Likes

i agree, ASU doesn’t have jack shit the absolute LEAST we can get is to drive a damn car.

2 Likes

tl;dr i really hate what fsp has become. by far my least favorite department. defintely time for some new leadership.

3 Likes

not to diss on fsp but i think they would be more useful if given to io

2 Likes

u folks got Taurus it’s the same thing lol

2 Likes

That was only for a 48 hour period, and ASU doesn’t have that many people

2 Likes

if you want an accurate answer to this:

so they can have fun and joyride and so they shut up about asu (all due respect, just facts)

god no, IO has had an undercover taurus, unmarked crown vic, and IO taurus - they got their final taurus which was what we had planned for a while now and it will remain that way

hey in the meantime, scso is cool with what we got

3 Likes

Basically exactly what is going on, not just with SCFD but also SCSO.

2 Likes

fsp just doesn’t need it IO and SF deserve it

4 Likes

No I know that but I mean the purpose after it’s been restricted and ASU can’t even use it anymore

2 Likes

SCFD Has not been updated in half a year, You guys just got a tarus so

2 Likes

Yeah, FSP Needs another car too choose from when IO or SF could use it better, SCFD Has not been updated in half a year and that’s ridiculous, It’s not fun going on duty with our laggy rigs.

2 Likes

This was such a waste of time and a retarded decision. He didn’t fix the problem, he just gave FSP more shit to play with, DESPITE THE FACT that there are other departments in desperate need of attention. Like DoC.

Fuckin’ biased priorities here makes my shit boil and is partly why people are getting annoyed at Firestone.

5 Likes

Cray is not SCSO…

2 Likes

Im not SCSO and never trying to be it…

2 Likes

Why can’t SCFD have normal driving vehicles and fixed equipment?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like