What are your thoughts on citing someone that decides to flee...?

What are your thoughts on someone citing someone 200 studs away?

I believe that if I decide to cite someone and that someone then decides to flee the scene and leave that I shall and will continue with the cite as the gui is still on my screen and is still needing to be filled in, if I wasn’t able to continue with the cite then why doesn’t the gui leave when the person is 200+ studs away?

How do you hand the citation to them?

I would mail it to the person, send it via phone application or email it to them, simple as.

Share your thoughts below

2 Likes

Don’t take my word at all, but I would stop the cite and chase the suspect.

8 Likes

If someone does something that constitutes FRP during my traffic stop and flee, I would still continue citing them. I would actually still continue citing them if they fled because they were still did the offense in front of my eyes. I wouldn’t ever click their vehicles from far away.

3 Likes

is literally FRP

in no way, shape or form is it possible to throw a paper airplane ticket to a driver who just drove away going 110

8 Likes

All the LEOs I know just complete the cite if they have the gui up before the suspect flees

3 Likes

it’s much more convenient to finish something you’ve already started, especially if you know you won’t be catching that person again anytime soon
is it realistic? no. is it convenient? yes.
plus you have the added bonus of denying them monetary funds to perpetrate crimes as opposed to giving them half an hour just to arrest them

4 Likes

Nani? it’s not FRP… If a cop clicks you and you drive off, they should cancel the ticket and pursue you…if you stay, you should get the ticket…

pretty sure thats how it works irl

4 Likes

well, irl you get busted after being found, not cited…

3 Likes

lol yeah I said if you were to stay meaning not evade. why would u give someone a ticket after catching them instead of pressing felony charges

only a nerd cop stays and finishes a citation

4 Likes

I mean if an officer gives you a ticket in his car and you drive off… it’s still going to court. Whether he put it in your hand or not.

But irl the ticket is on a computer and wrote before you get out the car… which we should do so we aren’t shot while typing.

As irl it’s like a mystery whether you’re cited or not, in game once they see the clipboard they’re gone.

Even though I stop the citation and chase since I don’t want to be challenged for FRP, but I’d rather take criminals money and take away their guns than try to chase them for 30 minutes in an SRT and endanger the public.

3 Likes

bro…

it’s roblox…anything is possible

5 Likes

I think it’s only FRP if it states in the FRP guide.

4 Likes

continue to fill it in because we have their ID to be able to cite them so we can therfore mail it eg click send and it will cite them, so if you get what i mean…

3 Likes

what mail system?

3 Likes

Happened to me before. The LEO made a paper plane with the citation and threw it right to my face. Man had Tom Brady arms.

6 Likes

Now people are gonna commit FRP and say not in the FRP guide, DO GIVE THEM IDEAS YOU VEGGIE EATER

6 Likes

Just say use common sense…

3 Likes

now what is this common sense? is she in my class?

3 Likes

It’s fun when Criminals drive away in the SRT and are like “Hell yea he thought I was gonna let him cite me YEET!” Then all of a sudden when they are driving the citation pops up on their screen hehe

3 Likes

This is actually an issue in county that none of you guys who aren’t LEOs understand.

I haven’t had a single good pull over roleplay in a LONG time. Usually the suspect flees. Now, I’ve heard multiple criminals say they’d rather get prison time then get a citation.

So, putting this all together, every time I pull someone over. They just drive off, because they’d rather get the prison time then cited. And we can’t have any good pull over RPs.

See the issue here?

3 Likes