What are your opinions on the Deputy Director of the FBI? (Markehabashi)

They only want you fired so they get your job, I’m not in FBI but I have in a way worked with you, and you were patient,

Reet is a reet.

What kind of benefit would I get if you get fired? Cause I don’t know where the fuck you pulled that out of, I am not even in the FBI to even get gain or benefits of you getting fired. Yes, I may have said stuff months ago as a joke, I took punishment and leave it at that. No, I don’t know where you’re getting this from, I am not blacklisted from DOC because Tactical had a grunge against me and Wolf saw that, I’ve even look on their trello board and its confirmed that Im not blacklisted, I’d recommend you stop slandering at that point when it comes to the blacklist.

Even after I was terminated, I let @Wolf_RBX use the COTA exam game, I never used that as a reason to be kept in DOC. The only reason why DOC doesn’t have it is because Tactical was being a retard and kept breaking the damn script and I told wolf to find another way for the COTA exam and thats when the POST shit came into play with DOC and DPS and Developers.

And another thing you said that I’ve said was “Incompetent”, I never called you that, nor I rarely ever call someone that. I’ve only listed shit that I’ve heard of / experienced and disapprove of.

Before you even say stuff about me, or say things that I apparently say and making up words, I’d suggest you keep your own door step clean.

Well, all of DOC High command and the Governor said otherwise in the DOC High Command chat. shrug

LOL, no one wants to be the FBI DEPUTY DIRECTOR.

And whys that exactly?

If applications open for the spot you’ll be astonished at how many people apply. The same thing happend when FBI Director applications opened. People ran to fill out the apps.

and someone wants to be an autistic scso deputy like you? ok

Mark has been a member of the FBI for quite a long time now. He in no way violating his power, and he knows what to do. I was in FBI for a solid four months, and knew the ins and outs of the bureau. I must say Mark is the only one qualified for the position as of now, as every previous member has either left Firestone or doesn’t care. You say Mark isn’t competent to hold his position but you were never apart of the bureau, leaving us to the fact that you don’t know what actually goes on inside? You’re all trying to get him removed because of what others say. You go directly to the person infront of you, and follow their lead. Learn to be a leader, and learn to stand the fuck up against people.

Mark is and has been the most dedicated member to FBI, and you can’t change this whatever your silly polls say.

TACTlCALHAWK
Fmr. Associate Director
Firestone Bureau of Investigation

@Markehabashi @TheMatthew_RBLX @xKoytoPenguin

1 Like

And this is why he approved your termination 3 times? Ok.

If I had a grudge on you, you would have quit before termination

Thanks hawk. I appricate it. :heart:

There’s so many things that are wrong with FBI and DPS, but I don’t think it has to do with the Deputy Director at all.

He’s just the scapegoat.

This post has been moderated.

(and yes its possible when its koyto were talking about)

mark is great shrug

Subject derailing.