What are your opinions on the Deputy Director of the FBI? (Markehabashi)

• Good
  • Bad
  • No Opinion

0 voters

1 Like

Love him.

1 Like

I don’t understand why this is being asked… Not like he has done anything wrong has he? Plus the FBI isn’t as know yet so why even let this happen?

1 Like

Don’t start arguments here, this is simply just for a poll. And Dylan, a lot of people know who he is.

1 Like

I think mark is a good leader all in all.

1 Like

Perhaps the results at the time of your post can shed some light on why he might be asking that. https://gyazo.com/de87ef426111ef178aab94ec07e643f0

It may only be 14 votes yet, but that’s within 4 minutes of posting it and 79% of them are negative. That seems to point to Malt being very likely to have received complaints, which can be partially investigated by a poll (E.g., if 95% of people voted positive, it’s a solid bet that he’s done nothing wrong, whereas if 90% were negative, it’s an equally solid bet that he’s done something wrong).

1 Like

great guy :ok_woman:

1 Like

Great guy, love workinf with him, love all he does for FBI ans DOJ in general. And to the fuckers who don’t like him, maybe take a minute to see what’s he’s done like what all of IO has done in FBI terms, you don’t know what IO has done cause it’s classified so like just cause u don’t see doesnt mean its not there

1 Like

He’s a good guy, always there to help you.

1 Like

BOI YOU JUST SAID “THIS VOTE IS SO BIASED”

1 Like

In regards to what Ninja said,

He wouldn’t have the majority of negative votes for a reason. I’ve worked under him, and with him. I’ve report his misconduct, and it never goes through. Maybe one day the people he works for will realise. (this is not intended to start jack shit. if you reply and fight its on you)

Clones125.

Hey look, its Clones. The person who hates on every department he ever came into contact with.

You always got to give someone a chance to see how they do for the people.

1 Like

Ash is my inspiration :heart:

1 Like

Mark is cool :smile:

1 Like

Great guy, just not able to handle his position as deputy director.

From things I’ve been hearing from always getting approval from the director for shit without taking leadership and doing it himself to using his powers for his own personal gain.

Example: He got a warrant on me, thats been declared null and void cause it was photoshopped, I understand that he requested it as a citizen, but he is the deputy director of the FBI and should’ve investigated, especially when this fake evidence showed threats. By this alone kinda shows incompetence

MY OPINION SHOULD NOT SPARK ARGUEMENTS… THIS IS MY OPINION AND MY OPINION ALONE

2 Likes

Markenabashi <3

1 Like

He’s okay. Mark justs need to change the way he does things.

1 Like

Well malt wants me to get his approval ever single time i do something. He’s just making sure nothing bad happens etc. Secondly, I requested for the warrant to be taken down because Mr. Apple_Developer “photoshopped” it. You could could of easily told him to tell me yes shrug . If i was a dick and “incompetent” I would of never took that warrant down. Also, I’m pretty sure you only want me fired for your own benefit. If anyone hasn’t noticed I requested for your impeachment when you were mayor and you pulled a nixon and went to DOC. Then I got YOU terminated and blacklisted from DOC just because you would go to high commands dms and crack a sexual joke every 5 seconds. The only reason why you weren’t terminated so quickly is because mr.wolf wanted to keep the COTA application game. Nothing more than that. It sure seems your trying to retaliate to get me fired. Well that ain’t gonna work no one here has time for your bs to be honest. I’m done siting on my phone and watching some bs get pulled outta kids ass’s honestly. I’m standing up for my job and what I do. If you wanna retaliate just to get my job? Good luck with that. Half the people who want me fired just want my job, And you call me power hungry? :thinking: I’ve held this shit in for too long. If you just want me fired so you can get my job good luck. I’ve worked my fucking ass off. I’ve been here ever since Booba was Director. I would stay during hard times when everyone would resign. When booba and tacticalhawk resigned I was one of the last ones still in the FBI. I’ve waited and waited for my hard work in the department to pay off. All the shit I’ve done for the FBI goes down the drain because of you people who want me fired just because you have a grudge against me or some shit. Half the shit I do the public dosen’t see such as reforms. You do not understand how much fucking reforms we’ve done to change the FBI but people still hate us. I don’t really know what else yall want. If I get fired yall are just gonna complain about the Associate Director Nexuls. The problem with the FBI and DPS is people don’t like the shit we do just because they know the people they love might actually get in trouble. I honestly had enough of this shit. I would like to give a shoutout to the real people out there.

Straphos - your actually not a back stabbing bitch like a lot of people out their. There’s a lot of fake people out their but your not one of them.

Dragon - You’ve believed in me when I didn’t even believe in myself. Your one of the people I look up. I fucking love you to death Dragon.

Booba - One of my favorite Director’s. Your hella chill even with all the fake people trying to pull accusations outta their ass. Im still here to keep your legacy going.
(There’s more people but i didn’t really include them because did don’t have enough time)

Fake people can go fuck themselves kkthx

2 Likes

Votes = Biased, NO ONE has any VAILD reason that they want to vote bad. They just want ro fuck with mark to folloe the crowd there is nothing wrong with him.

(Expect for maybe my dad Penguin :penguin: )

@Maltinator

1 Like