Wat u think about the fcia

yo yo
so
pwn talked about “fcia”

so, let me say something
who the hell made this idea up? it’s idiotic and how they use fs logo for the group is gay
this can trick new people to
something shut this down please
and people give me ur thoughts here is the announcement

1 Like

Patchy319 made it up and its the :b:iggest gay out there

1 Like

To be clear, the FCIA has NEVER claimed to be an official department. We have also told all of our agents not to act like they have an authority, because they do not.

Either way, this group is a joke group, made from memes. In fact, I feel bad that I had to dismiss some people from it due to the negative publicity they would possibly receive for such affiliation. As the governor has given a negative connotation to the group.

As proof, I formally submit these screenshots:

And a more recent announcement from our Executive Director

An fake joke identity

If you have any legitimate questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me on Discord (Patchy319#7301)

1 Like

That executive Director is a fucking Savage, I’ll give him that

2 Likes

w-

why

1 Like

FCIA is a meme

2 Likes

Yes, it was created as a meme. It achieved its meme status, and then died as a meme.

1 Like

It’s something that isn’t even funny. No one will ever use it, and no one cares for it. What it “has to offer” is futile, and quite frankly we don’t care. None of their “operations” are recognized by the state, nor any other agency, as seen clearly by their leadership and members, the information they have to offer is inferior to the State of Firestone.

ignore my double “quite frankly” i am RETARDED.

1 Like

it kinda tricks people too

1 Like