Warrant GUI

Simple. Very rare that LEO’s check the warrant database on the Trello MDT while on patrol in-game. Even then, it’s hard to really identify name to body when we don’t have any description.

How about a GUI that shows warrant names, what the warrant was for, and a picture of what the suspect is currently wearing? Just a thought.

3 Likes

Here’s a bright idea, check the court trello for active warrant not MDT and add a BOLO on everyone with a warrant and also put “DONT REMOVE, WARRANT” and boom you’re all set

2 Likes

pls add dis feature

more warrant executions would be nice for once

2 Likes

What peasant uses the MDT?

Support though

2 Likes

a lot of time was put into making the MDT :c

1 Like

mdt’s never going to be accurate unless someone decides to make some bill making it law or something in which it’ll be accurate 100% of the time

human error is always a big issue no matter the task

1 Like

@Markehabashi warrant spam

1 Like

more coming sir

1 Like

how tf do i have 4 different warrants? explain sir…

1 Like

Not my fault you keep committing crimes philip

1 Like

Should just make it part of the ID search just like the firearms license

1 Like

But the logic tho… 2 warrants that ends on May 31st and another one that ends on June 3… your still the best judge btw

1 Like

mhm, with u guys handing out warrants like god damn Halloween candy

1 Like

also, if im ganna be honest, i served in law enforcement for 22 months, and used the mdt twice…its useless lmfao, i made like 2 warrant arrests

1 being redwhiteandpew, the other was a group warrant

1 Like

@DannyboyJurist Lock please. Post has gotten semi off-topic.

1 Like

no, why do u guys lock eveyrthing 4 no reason, lets discuss,

1 Like

I’ll go out of my way to look at each warrant before each of my patrols, and the profile, too. I’ll add the BOLO’s with descriptions.

1 Like

just to prove to you, the useless and misleadingness of the bolo thing, me and a friend dressed up the 100% exact same, u placed a bolo on both of us, and u didnt arrest neither of us,

two people with like 40 cops, and u couldn’t find us

1 Like

can you be quiet

1 Like

@Moderator Lock please.

1 Like