War?!

what do we want a cold war or arms race on roblox with mayflower.
they will get suspicious

1 Like

That’s the thing: it’s ROBLOX. I think that the faster we develop and improve our technologies will allow us to be better (as said earlier) and will send a message to other states (and other future superpowers like Mayflower) that we have the weaponry that will allow us to prosper in any kind of war.

1 Like

Although, I do see where you’re coming from with Mayflower being suspicious.

1 Like

alright believe whatever you want but its very unlikely

1 Like

Taxes are unconst? Excuse me while I go change that, br fucking b

1 Like

lol fun

1 Like

War?!

HOOOOH

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN’

how the hell did EVERYBODY let that opportunity slide?

anyways i dont get the feasibility of discussing the nuclear option here

first NG isn’t even the branch of the military that controls nukes, that falls under what would be the irl US Air Force
and don’t say ‘but jeff in firestone FNG is the military, we have a coast guard division for god’s sake, so would that not also mean we have other divisions too?’
cough special forces = SEALs/ green berets/ etc before they got absolutely shrekt
okay, so, the coast guard, while technically able to be federalized for military service under the president, falls under the department of home-land securi-tay, so that’s incorrect
‘yes but jeff irl the US National Guard has the Air National Guard, soooooooooo’
okay that’s the ANG, which is the aerial equivalent of the national guard, which protects american airspace
not every F15 you see scrambling out of an air base is owned by the air force you know
and so the air force remains the primary division for handling the launch of one of those big giant doomsday big boomy boom stick at the end spires of death known as the LGM-25C Titan II missile/ rocket if you’re considering NASA’s Gemini Program, but that’s another variant and another story for NASA Firestone.
which i own mothafuckas heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
beat with a stick.

second devs won’t give a singular fuck about slapping down a nuclear silo a million miles away from the county which would take time and work and would be pretty useless
i say a million miles because they don’t want to make civilian locations a target and because oftentimes nuclear silos are located in remote places to survive a first strike against civilian targets and launch a counterattack
they simply wouldn’t dedicate the time nor the effort of building a nuclear silo, scripting it, and making sure it runs for either aesthetic or practical (nonexistent) purposes

third neither the FS dev team nor the mayflower dev team nor even the friggin rockport dev team (if it has one, last time we checked in with it) would want to allow random nuclear strikes from other rostates that would blow each other up when pretty much all of the players on there are looking to have a good time playing a regular game
this would absolutely decimate the playerbase if each national guard/ military agency from each state simply spammed nukes at each other for the absolute fucking hell of it in every server if the opportunity presented itself
if you want to play around in a nuclear wasteland, you go to After The Flash. you don’t nuke the game and disrupt the delicate semblance of life that’s been built in every server.
come to think of it, someone should actually get on that. After The Flash 98: Stapleton County, anyone?

fourth, if you wanted to bypass #3, you would have to use exploits to implement any semblance of a nuke system, which i don’t think would be endorsed by the FS dev team nor our citizens nor the game moderation team cough wheezle wheeze

fifth, as an afterthought,

tAxEs

so yeah thx
~jef

tl;dr let’s fucking not with the nukes because it’s not even the right military division, it’s a waste of time for developers, it would fucking ruin relations between states, and it would absolutely destroy each server that it affected

3 Likes

You forget one important thing Jeffrevin.

During the Bjohn Administration, The Governor Bjohn bought 25k Interdenominational Ballistic Missiles (ICBMS that can go into different dimensions, normally used by Sean City Federal Territory to avoid Nuclear Launch Detection Systems) from Security Services, LLC, which plunged Firestone into a 2.5 Million FSD Debt.

1 Like

I’m also in $5 Million+ in debt.

1 Like

These said Missiles are controlled by the Firestone National Guard and Security Services, LLC as a Security measure

1 Like

cough Department of the Air Force, United States of Robloxia uncough
i just went over this like nine times, FNG isn’t the division that handles nukes

1 Like

too much taxes

WE NEED OUR TAX DOLLARS FOR DEPARTMENTS NOT NUKES

2 Likes

I can’t tell you what controls these nukes because that’s classified

1 Like

My personal funds make the experiments operable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So does mine

1 Like

the illuminati handles these nukes
it’s the friggin globalists man
we have to unite and

r i s e

u p

1 Like

#DealWithIt

Sean City Federal Territory Master Race.

1 Like

I’m the leader of the Illuminati : )

1 Like

:nuke State of Mayflower

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like