Experiment

2 Likes

Hell yeah

5 Likes

If we can Nuke Mayflower I would support

6 Likes

no support

1 Like

We already have one, why do you think Firestone is in Debt by 2.5 Million FSD?, I control it, get with the program.

1 Like

can’t tell if this is a shitpost or a shitpost

1 Like

nice way to get citizens in debt and take all of there money for basically nothing.
no support.
theres no purpose for nuclear weapons

1 Like

taxes arent even needed. theres basically no use.

1 Like

It was a joke… Anyways, what’s wrong with experimenting?

1 Like

its not needed. unless were going to have war. theres basically no other ro nation that uses nukes its not needed.

1 Like

and taxes are deemed unconsitutional anyways heres the part of the constitution that deems it that
Section IX

Citizens shall never be asked to pay any obligatory taxes to the State of Firestone, neither shall businesses ever be asked by the Department of Commerce to pay any kind of rent or one-time payment. However, citizens will have to pay a fee if they break a law and are cited appropriately by a law enforcement officer.

1 Like

Being the first at it wouldn’t bother—we’re talking about ro-states.

1 Like

there both the same thing, firestone will never go to war. or even think of it.

1 Like

Why is that?

1 Like

because there basically the same thing under a different name nusa is basically the same as fs only it has marines and other branches of the army.
firestone has an army
mayflower does.
its basically the same.

1 Like

What does that have to do with us experimenting/developing nuclear weaponry?

1 Like

it has to do with it because nuclear weaponry is used in war and the only people who test them are the ones who want to do something with them eventually. firestone has no purposes experimenting or developing them.

1 Like

We’re talking about experimentation with weapons that will allow us to be stronger and better than the other states. Even if we don’t go into war, we have the weaponry/technology and we’d use them “eventually” in the time we do need them—hence why I see nothing wrong with the experimentation/development of a nuclear arms program.

1 Like