War with New York?

The State of New York has continuously provoked Firestone Officials, including but not limited to Government, and Military. They’ve long behaved in an aggressive manner, and just now after developing relations with New York, they’ve posed a potential threat to Vancouver. The Governor has threatened aggression against the State of Firestone, and the City of Vancouver. “I’m coming for your state next.”, declared martial law, ordered the arrest of any Firestone Officials. After all of this aggression, it begs the question…

WAR WITH NEW YORK?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Heck no. They are a good ally. Or did something happen?

1 Like

they tried to do a false flag on a city and declared martial law and ordered the arrest of any fs official who goes to new york

1 Like

WAR!!

1 Like

Wait isn’t there a new Governor though?

1 Like

yes he still declared martial law

1 Like

Huh. Alright.

1 Like

WAR!!!

2 Likes

NO!!! THIS IS AS DUMB AS THE UNITED STATES GOING TO VIETNAM!!! THIS WHOLE THING IS A SHAM PLANNED BY THE NEW YORK AND FIRESTONE GOVERNMENTS AND MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

is there any taliban in new york?

1 Like

For doing something that we did? Yes, let’s become a hypocritical state

2 Likes

its called emulating the real US

2 Likes

I’m quite reluctant to advocate for war here. This is one of our closest allies with a rogue governor; I trust that New York’s own systems are capable to safely displace the tyrant before Firestone forces need step in.

2 Likes

this is why britain is better

But the person who actually did the false flag, were they not the former governor - which is what I’ve gathered from the statements Ive read

1 Like

I believe he’s still the governor but other members of the NY government are trying to remove him

2 Likes

fair point, but there’s a handful of state officials advocating for war

1 Like

(in new york)

1 Like

And a handful of state officials in both states advocated for war between Firestone and Ridgeway yet a diplomatic solution prevailed.

2 Likes

we should just trust our governor and wait for his full response before moving forward

1 Like