Want Redwood to be the greatest city of Firestone? Then vote Geraldthecrab33 for city council

Greetings citizens of Firestone! I am asking for your support to be elected. Now of course you would be asking, why should I be elected? Well, I shall tell you. Here are my plans to improve Redwood.
:white_circle:Improve housing conditions in the city, and make them affordable to reduce the homeless population.
:white_circle:Work with the DPW to held keep our city extremely clean.
:white_circle:Add protected bike lanes to reduce traffic congestion, and provide alternative modes of transport.
:white_circle:I will work with the county to help improve our infrastructure
Not only these factors, but we will work with business owners to encourage more business in Redwood boosting our economy.
Credentials:
Department of State
Department of Public Works
So what are you waiting for? When it’s time to vote, vote for Geraldthecrab33!

3 Likes

Oh my

1 Like

best candidate yet

1 Like

redwood city council elections haven’t even opened yet

FrostEspresso
Mayor of Redwood

oblivion

2 Likes

they opened 2 weeks ago…

2 Likes

oh right!

2 Likes

housing will only be put in place in v3

1 Like

thats up to the developers, not a bill that would be passed

1 Like

you can’t really implement any of this stuff but its municipal so frankly who cares

2 Likes

Other candidates are doing pre election speeches so I did one

1 Like

Wait a minute what, the Mayor told me they did not.

1 Like

who

5char

1 Like

((hes joking))

1 Like

support

1 Like

why are you telling him he can’t do stuff he can do whatever he puts his mind to

2 Likes

you’re a trainee in dos and dpw so you can’t really list them

2 Likes

True, but that training is valueable experience

1 Like

no

5char

1 Like

It isn’t time to vote and it won’t be time to vote soon. I think I made it pretty clear you can’t use a speech that was posted before elections opened up.

Any speeches you may see for Redwood council are from elections that have already ended. Any other speeches are for different elections, for example the gubernatorial (governor) election, which is currently occurring.

@moderators could someone just close this?

4 Likes

He’s just joking, they will open in a month so repost your speech when elections start.

2 Likes