Vote Stevetron8170 for Coutny Council

Hello everyone its your friendly neighborhood Steve here and I am hereby announcing my candidacy for County Council.

You may say “You’re in FSP” why do you want to come to county Level. I want to be able to have an impact in the County Level. I have a Creative mind and would love to be able to have the opportunity to be a councilman.

In Terms of my experience here are my current and former Jobs in Firestone that I believe should make me qualified for CC.

Current FSP Colonel of over 1 Year and 6 months,

Former SCSO Sergeant

Former House Rep (I made a bill with aspiringcald)

National Guard Executive Officer of the 7th Infantry Training Battalion

Being in this wonderful state for over 1 and a half years almost has gained me the ability to see the good, bad, and ugly. This gives me the knowledge to not pull a kolibob (only the OG’s remember him) and to be more of an OVG or Rolerain.
This is a serious Campaign so my DM’s are always open for questions, you know where to find me.

Thanks for reading and reply Support down below to get me on the ballot,
Thanks a lot,
Steve

2 Likes

I can’t support anyone running for council, but you forgot to add your a former councilman. Good luck to Steve and everyone else running!

1 Like

Full Support.

Signed, Batcat60

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

Supported and Endorsed!

Signed
SeanCityNavy
The Important stuff is in the Forum Signature

1 Like

Support, good luck!

1 Like

I give my full support to you big steve

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

Signed, Capt. Al_erting with SCSO

1 Like

Elections over.

Results:
https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/county-council-special-elections-of-june/4722/9

1 Like