Vote KomaKings for Senate

Hello, my name is KomaKings. I will be running for senate. Racial profiling is a longstanding and deeply troubling state-wide problem. I think racism needs to end in this state. I also think that food should be free, amid the current pandemic.

Amount of times I’ve been racially profiled in this state: 18x

Amount of times estimated by experts for the average man to be racially profiled if I became a senator: 2x

Still 2 times may be plenty, but I will vastly decrease the number of times your average robloxian will be racially profiled.

Racial profiling occurs every day, in Stapleton county when law enforcement target people of bright and dark colors for humiliating and often frightening detentions, interrogations, and searches without evidence of criminal activity and based on perceived race.

I also will vow for a new justice system. There shall no longer be courts, but there shall be trial by combat(s). Everyone should have the right to freely defend themselves against their said accuser no matter the circumstance. This right should only be exempt to those who are unable to take part in a trial by combat due to amputations or anything that restricts one’s physical movements.

Signed KomaKings
Founder of ANDAF, a non-profit anti-racism organization.

2 Likes

I support trial by combat. I’ll see yall at Envtops

2 Likes

Trial by combat seems legit, time for that

2 Likes
2 Likes

supppppppport

2 Likes

I Call Dibs on match Judge for Fights aka the Referee.

2 Likes

support

make this man senator

2 Likes

Not enough signatures by deadline

2 Likes