Vote fawkdylan and kyhuls for Arborfield City Mayor - SAVE ARBORFIELD!

Vote fawkdylan and kyhuls for Arborfield City Mayor - SAVE ARBORFIELD!

About fawkdylan
Hello fellow residents of the City of Arborfield! My name is fawkdylan and I am running for City Mayor alongside my running mate, kyhuls. Some of you may know me from my business, Emdy Coffee, the work I’ve done with the city as an incumbent councilman, or my work within other departments. I have been a citizen of Firestone for a little over 4 years and a loyal resident and business owner as well as incumbent councilman within Arborfield for about 9 months. I started out in the state as a criminal 4 years ago with aspirations of going legal one day. I finally went legal in November of 2021 and joined the Department of Public Works shortly after. I have been a dedicated public service employee ever since.

fawkdylan’s experience
Throughout my 4 years within the state, I have gained lots of experience in many different fields including public service, law enforcement, business operations, teaching, medicine, and more recently, politics.

• Current DPW Division Coordinator
  • Former DOBW Watercraft Technician
  • Current DOCM Senior Inspections Officer
  • Current DOC Corrections Officer
  • Current SCSO Deputy Sheriff
  • Former POST Instructor
  • EMT-B Certified
  • POST Certified
  • CFL Holder
  • Current Co-Founder and Owner of Emdy Coffee
  • Incumbent Arborfield Councilman

About kyhuls
Hello, everyone. I’m kyhuls and will be running with fawkdylan. A couple of you might know me from a various amount of department positions or just from the community. I’ve been around the state since 2019, but actively around 2020. I began my career within the State of Firestone at the Department of Public Works. Along with fawkdylan, I have also been with him along the way as an Arborfield Councilman.

kyhuls’ experience

Current Experience

• Current Arborfield City Councilor
  • Firestone State Patrol - Current Executive Security Unit Trooper
  • Firestone Department of Corrections - Current Senior Correctional Officer
  • Firestone Department of Corrections Special Emergency Response Team - Current Tactical Sergeant
  • Firestone Department of Public Works - Current Admissions Office Division Coordinator Firestone Department of Public Works Admissions Office - Deputy Director
  • Firestone Executive Branch - Manorial Staff
  • Current Firestone Game Moderator
  • Emdy Coffee (Firestone Business) - Current Team Manager
  • Peace Officer Standards and Training Certified
  • CFCT Certified
  • CFL Holder

Past Experience

• Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Former Deputy (2021)
  • Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Former Deputy (2022)
  • Firestone Department of Public Works - Former Senior Public Employee (2021)
  • Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training - Former Instructor (2022)
  • Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways - Former Advanced Watercraft Technician (2022)
  • Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways Training Division - Former Instructor (2022)

Our Plans
During our term, we have a few basic plans to ensure the success of the city and its residents and businesses.

• Fix the issues created by the lack of activity from the current administration
  • Receive feedback from and listen to the public to hear what needs to be done in the city
  • Work with the city council in order to make Arborfield a great city
  • Work with businesses and help businesses grow by encouraging residents to support our city’s local businesses
  • Work with he public outreach in order to host events that would grow the city and its businesses (and actually host them)

In Conclusion
Thank you for reading this and please consider supporting us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns relating to our campaign or any of our plans, please don’t hesitate to contact us or reply to this post.

fawkdylan’s Discord: dylan <3#2177

kyhuls’ Discord: kyle#0003

Best of luck to all of my opponents and remember to vote for fawkdylan and kyhuls!

Sincerely,

kyhuls-SignatureGenerator

4 Likes

SUPPORT!!! LOVE U GUYS

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

SUPPORT.

3 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORESED

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

Support !

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support for kyhuls!!! Dylan is alright

3 Likes

sapport

3 Likes

Support, much better than the other candidates.

3 Likes

VenenoSt0rm supports!

1 Like

C9T2Izzy supports!

2 Likes

Pikyniky109 supports!

2 Likes

Geraldthecrab33 supports!

2 Likes

TameHry supports!

2 Likes

support bestie (r)