Virginian_State for House of Representative

Virginian_State for House of Representatives,
Campaign
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello,

I am Virginian_State, and I am running for the position of House of Representatives. I will be giving an explanation as to what I shall be doing within the House of Representatives during the term if elected.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The following shall state the topics that will be included within this forum and shall be gone over very firmly.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section I: About Me
Section II: House of Representatives
Section III: Legislations/Amendments/Resolutions
Section IV: Dedication
Section V: Conclusion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section I: About Me

I have been around in Firestone since its early days and have attended the Peace Officer Standards and Training to get started in the academy for a career in law enforcement. I later on completed the academy then went on to join the Firestone State Patrol to prove that I am dedicated to serve the State of Firestone by keeping the streets clean. After serving the Firestone State Patrol for significant amount of time I stepped down from the department to pursue a career in the Firestone State Legislature to see what else I can do my the State of Firestone besides law enforcement. I went on to become a Representative of which I was successfully able to establish my first sets off bills that managed to pass congress and get signed into law. I finished my first term within the House of Representatives then went ahead and run for House again at the beginning of the next term. I successfully got elected into office and got selected for the position of Speaker of the House. I went on to serve a successful half term since that I ended up needed to resign due to personal life problems that I needed to resolve. I came back later to take part in the Firestone State Legislature once more to become a Senator of which I managed to propose a few legislative pieces that was able to able pass congress and get signed into law. After completing my term as a Senator I went on to take a position within law enforcement once again to become a Deputy with the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. I once again went back onto the streets to keep it clean and to honor the oath I took once I become a law enforcement officer. I later on went to step down from my position as a Deputy to become run for the House of Representatives again and to pursue a position in the Firestone State Legislature.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section II: House of Representatives

During my previous terms within the House of Representatives I mostly focused on gathering allies to work with instead of being friends with since that there is competition and no room for friendship. I quickly learnt this idea the hard way which was the error of my ways which made me realize that I cannot rely on everyone to hold my hand. I went on to understand the structure of a House session from congressional motions, to debate, to questions, and the proper format of a bill for example. I very much understand that in order to be successful within the House of Representatives then you must be able to take a beating on the floor when the presiding officer opens the floor to debate; you must allow other members within your respective chamber to challenge your legislative piece(s) to make sure it efficient, well made, and has no loopholes. When I prepare for debate I always give myself forty-two hours in advance to prepare my opening statement, rebuttal, and closing statement for when I wish to challenge or defend particular legislative pieces, amendments, or resolutions. I always make sure to firmly question a piece that I am not entirely sure of since that a lot of pieces are rushed and not thought out properly. The only way for me to get ideas for every legislation/amendment/resolution I was to propose then I must get on the streets of Stapleton County and observe the situations that occur or even ask a citizen for their suggestions or concerns on some topics. I can insure that my experience in the past is a key for the House of Representatives.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section III: Legislations/Amendments/Resolutions

I have proposed many legislations, amendments, and resolutions in the past, but some of them end up failing which made me acknowledge the fact of quality over quantity which each piece I constructed. I firmly prepare a defensive statement for each piece I created that would be used on the House floor and sometimes to Senate floor when I am not very sure if my allies in the Senate will be able to help pass a piece. A huge majority of these pieces came to mind by asking for suggestions from the citizens of the State of Firestone which allowed me to gain public trust and further my reputation in the State of Firestone. I always look to the opinions that are either positive or negative from individuals who have a concern to share.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section IV: Dedication

I have primarily been concentrated on the satisfaction ratings from the citizens of Firestone to make sure they agree with the actions that are conducted by the Firestone House of Representatives. I have worked to my best to make sure that the House chamber comes to fruition which has always been my primary objective. I don’t wish for the chamber under the control of an incompetent presiding officer who wishes to benefit himself/herself instead of the House of Representatives. Every conflict that unfolds within the House of Representatives I quickly but carefully address to the situation with disciplinary action that consists of warnings, strikes, and possible expulsions since we must have a mature, qualified, and respectful chamber of Representatives.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section V: Conclusion

I hope that you, the citizens of Firestone take into consideration of supporting my campaign of which is in affiliation to the elections for the House of Representatives. I hope to remain in the trust of the public to keep my standards high and put the citizens of the State of Firestone first.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sincerely,

Virginian_State
House of Representatives Candidate

2 Likes

You were a fantastic Representative. Keep it that way!

Full support and endorsement.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Governor of the State of Firestone

2 Likes

Supported and endorsed, as always.

1[Signature]

2 Likes

Supported and endorsed, this man is going to be the next SotH.

Former Speaker of the House,
Techiey

2 Likes

Support & Endorsed

He has excelled this term, I look forward to meeting him once again in the House.

2 Likes

Support! Helped me a lot in the House!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Full support and endorsement.

2 Likes

I support, I believe that your the wonderful Representative I’ve known so far so keep up the good work!

Signed,
WillingLawStudio
Sergeant of Firestone State Patrol

2 Likes

Bump me

1 Like

Support, you seem like a competent candidate.

Signed,
Former Deputy Attorney General and Candidate for the House of Representatives,
JamesDitomosso

2 Likes

Good luck!

Signed,
Straphos
DOT Secretary
CG Commandant

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes