[V3] Inability to access V3 game even with access gamepass

The Problem:
Unable to join V3 even while following the other thread which was made about this, waited for a new server. Gamepass has been about 1 month old. Could access the past day.

Expected Result:
Ability to join V3 game after having access gamepass.

Reproduction Steps:
Join the hub, click the play button in the hub for V3.

Pictures/Videos:

4 Likes

Just went to see if V3 would work, and yep broken for me too. Regardless of how I went to select joining the game it was broken. We’ve been hyped for V3 for nearly a year now and it’s last update just broke access entirely.
“Updated 10/4/2020”

3 Likes

Just tried it out, it is broken for me too. It says that I must purchase the gamepass, which I already did.

3 Likes

first link is the screen where it shows that you are unable due to not owning the gamepass.

2 Likes

I’ve just tried joining to see something and I cannot join no matter how many times I try. Good thing it’s not just me it’s happening to.

3 Likes

Just had the same problem

3 Likes

It works for me as I just played a few hours ago, I purchased the game at Pre-alpha for 1k, seems to be a issue for a few individuals, or allowing some to enter/denying some for a odd reason?

2 Likes

Yeah, this is a problem for me too, I even have early access but it no longer lets me enter…

2 Likes

Don’t expect this to be fixed soon…just forget that you spent the money on the game in general, V3 hasn’t been updated for several months now and I don’t think it’s in their time table to release a patch anytime soon.

2 Likes

yea just wanted to show a friend how v3 is like as he had no access but due to that i can’t show him how it is like

2 Likes

you noob they just updated it

2 Likes

@Cuxle its a issue with the 250 robux alpha gamepass i believe

3 Likes

its with both

2 Likes

seems to be for few individuals or they accidentally removed the alpha gamepass from the whitelisted list

2 Likes

i joined fine

2 Likes

do you have the 1k early access gamepass or alpha gamepass for 250

3 Likes

GetEnveloped is aware that you are unable to join v3, it will be fixed soon.

1 Like