[V3] FDPW and FDOT Suggestions

Hello, the other developers and I would like to increase the development support that other departments currently do not receive in v2 and hopefully bring them more attraction.

What are some suggestions you believe would benefit both departments and increase interest in them?

(Please do not troll, we would only like serious suggestions)

1 Like

JACKHAMMERS!!

2 Likes

A vehicle that paints road lines

6 Likes

Cranes

1 Like

actually having stuff to repair

3 Likes

As much as we’d love to do this, it wouldn’t be feasable.
Correct me if I am wrong but both the Department of Public Works and the Department of Transportation doesn’t do construction work and would outsource it to other businesses.
Even if they did, v3 is still too small and isn’t verticle enough for it to warrant a full usable crane for a department.

1 Like

different variants of signs for dpw

6 Likes

Road works ahead? Uh… YEAH… I sure HOPE it does

7 Likes

woman driver

1 Like

women are the best drivers

1 Like

@acelesteq and @AddieRxse prove otherwise

1 Like

F-150 with the front brush attachment to brush debris for DPW or DOT.

3 Likes

how do i dislike a comment

4 Likes

ALT F4

1 Like

should’ve seen one of them try and fly a helicopter

2 Likes

i was in ace’s helicopter and we almost died

2 Likes

Maybe some of the already in game vehicles like the event truck and the supply truck, also maybe add it to where you can open and close the ramp that isn’t being used. And maybe some more props that can be used in Rp Like the event barriers and some useful Rp tools like a jackhammer and some other things

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [V3] FDPW and FDOT Suggestions:

Instead of using flaggers, use red lights, it’s safer and better for DOT. Both red lights would be synchronized in lane closures mainly, so when one is red the other one is green.

6 Likes

I am actually a good driver, haven’t caused a crash in a while!

2 Likes

YESTHIS WOULD BE AMAZING

1 Like