[V3] ERU Division Suggestion

Currently, the ERU shows you the rank of all units that are online.

My suggestion for this is that while using division callsigns, the rank indicator should show the division rank. For example, MD09 Seaman First Class Sid_552, or SW10 Operative 69superman.

While using normal patrol callsigns, such as my DOC callsign 2C26, it should show my DOC rank (correctional officer).

While SWAT is using their 3S## callsign, it could say their SCSO rank (Deputy First Class/Corporal, etc)

If you support this suggestion, please refrain from replying “Support”, just like the post.

27 Likes

Support
~ the guy he used as a example

4 Likes

NOOB env said not to say support

5 Likes

I did like the post you skank

5 Likes

ok noobass

4 Likes

eh i guess that’d be a pretty cool feature but like… is it really needed? maybe we can try to let the devs finish v3 first and then ask about teeny tiny preferences

3 Likes

I’m not telling them to make this their first priority, it’s simply a suggestion that can be implemented any time they want to over the course of v3.

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s not even possible, and it’s not even needed

3 Likes

pretty sure they just have to change the group id to the md / swat / asu group.

2 Likes

It is definitely possible. More than likely they are using an array to store all of this data, which means it’d only require a slight change to an array, hell an if-then statement could probably even work here.

3 Likes

i’m no scripter at all but it’s probably something along the lines of

if callsign = SW## then get rank from SWAT group

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be that hard to add so might as well anyways

3 Likes