[V2] SCFD bugs

In title, be sure to specify [v2] or [v3]

The Problems:
Alarm lights at SCFD are stuck on permanently.
Fires don’t happen even after a long time with 3+ people on team.
T-23’s ladder resets itself when moving it in any direction. (reset button works though)

All of these happen in every server, we’ve all been experiencing them.

Expected Result:
Ladder shouldn’t move back on its own, lights shouldn’t stay on and fires should eventually happen with at least 3 people on scfd team.

Reproduction Steps:
Go on SCFD team and you’ll see the lights stuck on, try moving the aerial on tower around a bit. If 3 people or more are on wait 5000 years and you won’t get a single fire call.

Pictures/Videos:
Pictures/videos that show the problem and reproduction steps.

5 Likes

The lights are still stuck on, other stuff is fixed but now our helmets don’t work when we step on the pad, the GUI doesn’t appear. Maybe server-specific I don’t know if the server has shutdown recently.

4 Likes

happens a civ steps on the pad, nothing devs can do

2 Likes

So no helmets until a server shutdown? Maybe they ought to make it not break when civs touch it

2 Likes

@blaadam photo here of the tones and lights not working, the other bugs are fixed (probably caused by server lag) I’ll try to see if there’s anything relevant in dev console

1 Like

Theres things that can be put in place to prevent this. When we go to fix some issues with v2 I will raise these.

2 Likes

Can you address the broken sirens on DOH and SCFD ambulances, with the absence of horns on them as well?

2 Likes

as well as Engine 11, 35, rescue 1 (train horn as well) and tower 23 not having functioning horns? been like this for months now @blaadam

1 Like
1 Like

Alert system has been fixed in the new update.

2 Likes

@moderators Lock please, all of these bugs are fixed

2 Likes