V2 Paid Access

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, and a touchy subject for some, but I truly think with the events of the past few weeks, we should consider making v2 paid access again. This is in response to the recent uptick in exploiting, a lot of which has included people flinging, some shooters, some of which even include god mode and unlimited ammo.

Of course it goes without saying that paid access won’t necessarily stop all of the exploiting, but if it makes a small impact, then perhaps it’s worth it. Of course it doesn’t necessarily have to be a high price either, perhaps just something that may at least deter the exploiting some. There will be imperfections either way, but perhaps it’s just at least something to consider.

5 Likes

too broke can’t pay cus I bought it a few years ago so this is gonna be a no for me

2 Likes

May be wrong, but pretty sure paid access carries over. When it was still paid access not that long ago I was still able to join after paying for access from either the Alpha or Beta stages.

2 Likes

It carries over noob.

3 Likes

I agree, we should return to paid access

2 Likes

I mean imo when it was paid access V2 was kinda dry…

3 Likes

it will just be boring if it was back to paid access

2 Likes

i dont see a reason not to put it back on paid access

2 Likes

I returned right around the time that it was taken off of paid access so I really wouldn’t know. I just kinda figured it’d be something worth some discussion though clearly it died down pretty quick.

3 Likes

roleplay was better when the game had paid access, there were also far less exploiters.

paid access = significantly lower chance of alts who frp and exploit

2 Likes

paid access = little exploiters, dry, same criminals
unpaid = alot of exploiters, annoying, noobs who keep running in cars

2 Likes

boring to deal with same people & same crimes for leos

2 Likes

the game gets boring on paid access since there isn’t really even much to do lol

also, during paid access there were more exploiters then now from what ive seen lol

2 Likes

paid access exploiters were chill i could actually talk to them and they made a deal
if you dont cuff us we dont fling you guys and they seemed like cool people until they flung

maybe not much to do for you guys but decent amount of things to do

edit: changed word

2 Likes

Like others have said, game gets quite dry at times when paid access is a thing, but when it is a thing, we do not have to deal with so much bs.

Both have their pros and cons.
At this moment, I have been liking that the game is free, even tho one has a encounter with an exploiter once in a while.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes