[V2] Hit System

As part of an incentive to give criminals more to do than just shooting cops and robbing banks, one idea I have thought about is a hit system in v2, let me explain further.

The general idea is you go to an AI, almost like a gun dealer, except when you click on them you can pay them a certain amount of money (something like 1k) to get a target.

From there, it will assign a random person in the game to receive the hit, and give you a certain amount of time to complete the job before you lose the money. If you are successful you will receive a substantial amount of money for completing the job. If the person leaves the game then you will be refunded the initial payment to request the hit.

You could also possibly add a system to hint the target’s location every once in a while, as well as possibly adding weights towards higher ranking officials.

This is just a thought, not sure what opinions will be on it, remember if you only wish to support to like this post instead of flooding the comments with “Support”, have a great day!

23 Likes

Following onto this, you could let criminals pay the dealer a certain amount to have the next hit given to a certain person, it will not immediately set a hit on that person until someone comes along to take a job.

8 Likes

Support, a scripted-in hit system would be really cool

8 Likes

Yeah um there’s more than enough assasinations in v2 without a system

7 Likes

iirc nusa had something like this and it was pretty good. a bounty system would be neat in firestone too.

with that said, there would need to be red lines to ensure that things don’t get out of hand, such as making sure that you can’t put hits against on-team public employees or to certain other officials, who would have their jobs obstructed by a bounty system.

there should also be some way for the police (maybe FBI?) to be able to catch an individual putting out a hit, to ensure that you can’t just commit assassinations and leave with clean hands. maybe we can finally implement joint enterprise into firestone law?? jk… unless

9 Likes

this seems cool

6 Likes

Cool but what if you get a hit on someone role playing?

6 Likes

to prevent abuse or unwanted murder players can choose in the settings whether they want to participate in possibly having a hit on them.

10 Likes

Support

5 Likes

hell yeah

5 Likes

Mechanic Idea: FBI can get a occasional hint to the location of a hitman to track down and arrest the person with the target.

Law Idea: Charge hitmen with conspiracy to commit a crime if you catch them before they get to their target, and (obviously), murder if they are caught when they have killed their target already.

Mechanic Idea 2: Prevent people on law enforcement (FBI, SCSO, FPS, FPD, etc.) and public service (DoBW, DoC, DoPW, etc.) teams from getting a hit placed on them. Politicians, business owners and workers, civilians, and other criminals can have a hit placed on them.

3 Likes

you should be able to get a hit on you as LEO - I can understand departments that are unarmed

also wth is FPD

5 Likes

LOL FPD

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

OOOOPS! I meant SCFD!

2 Likes

@TheGreenLego_Brick

1 Like

why not department members?

2 Likes

personally i feel anyone should be able to have a hit placed on them except for public departments like DPW, DOT, DOA, DOBW etc.

it would be cool if there were weights for who gets hits more as well (e.g: govt officials have more chance of getting a hit over a middle class citizen)

4 Likes

Maybe for govt officials since they are hard to kill they can have a more higher bounty

2 Likes

superchris joins game

everyone: tries to put a hit on superchris

5 Likes