V2 Fourth of July Parade

On July 4th, at 4 PM EST. A parade around Prominence will be hosted by the Department of Transportation. All other departments and businesses are welcome to join. The Parade will start in the Prom park parking lot and will do a loop around Prominence where it will then end at the Prominence heliport. Businesses are welcome to enter the parking area and serve customers or join the parade.

To departments/businesses: Call-time will be 3:30 PM EST to head over to Prom park and get into position.
To citizens: 401 will be opened to enter/exit until 3:55 PM EST. After that, all roads will be blocked off.

Key
Red: Route
Blue: Start/end
Green: Road Closures
Pink: public parking

Parade Order: FNG-DHS-FBI-SCSO-FSP-DOC-SCFD-DOH-DPW-DOT-DOA-DOBW-DOCM-Businesses

For any questions please contact shenning29#3966 on discord.

4 Likes

fuck off americans

7 Likes

sorry i already celebrated my national holiday yesterday!

5 Likes

brit L

1 Like

same bro

2 Likes

america is where it’s at

1 Like

God bless America let freedom ring

2 Likes

ohhh :wink:

1 Like

happy international fuck britain month (joke, ily brits please let me in i beg please please i beg oh my god)

1 Like

imagine being so terrible you gotta have a day to celebrate how good you area (the real ones know theyre good and do so everyday)

2 Likes

ong on god

1 Like

happy early 4th of July guys

1 Like

same here

2 Likes

your uni app has been denied and you are banned from applying for any more unis

Con it’s come to my attention you made this, care to explain?

2 Likes

@ConfussIed I completely agree with this logo.

3 Likes

I LOVE AMERICA!!!

1 Like

AMERICA! :us:

2 Likes

best cat rep even if spreading slanderous american propaganda

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.