[V2] DOBW Vessels Sinking

The Problem:
When you try to move your DOBW vessel it sinks to the ground. This causes for the vessel to sink to the bottom resulting in the individual to be entrapped submerged under the water. Additionally, we are un able to maneuver the vessel when it is within this state.

Expected Result:
The vessel should float on top of the water and be able to move around as it has in the past.

Reproduction Steps:
This bug has been occurring to multiple individuals with no reoccurring pattern. What is interesting though is it stays consistent with who it affects. For example, my Associate Secretary attempts to maneuver their vessel but then it sinks to the bottom of the lake; however, if I get into the same vessel it doesn’t sink for me.

Pictures/Videos:
Spawn a DOBW vessel → Attempt to maneuver it

16 Likes

gif:

it also happens to civ boats too.

also note this only happens to certain people, not all, so it may not work to reproduce

11 Likes

yes support

5 Likes

Support

7 Likes

Support @anon54114525 @pathwaysbball please fix this

7 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Investigating.

12 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

ive drowned many times from this

5 Likes

Support, fix it for the sake of the dept please

5 Likes

Try:

• Having other users attempt to operate the vessels of users known to drown

• Having users with vessels known to drown operate the vessels of unaffected users

so as to identify whether the issue is with the player or with the vessel of the player.

6 Likes

ME AND CRANKY DID THIS

crankys vessel was sinking so he let me drive it and it worked for me but then he tried to drive it again and it broke again

but my vessel worked fine for me and he was also able to drive my vessel with no issues

5 Likes

We can’t have other people drive DoBW boats. We tried. Not even employees.
I left the team and went back on it and respawned the boat once and it worked. Respawned again and it didn’t work.

5 Likes

After testing I can confirm that the issue is with the player and not the actual players vessel.

6 Likes

random guess, but it MIGHT be the same type of issue FSP helis are having?

could be because of slow wifi and a bad pc?

6 Likes

Certainly possible, I don’t have the greatest pc. But why would it only happen now, and not months earlier?

7 Likes

I believe it’s possibly a ROBLOX issue. In a game like “Boating On The Sea - Roblox” people who’s boat sinks in the county, sinks in this game, and those who can drive a boat in the county, can drive a boat here without it sinking.

6 Likes

Fixed on Roblox’s end @developers

Please lock

7 Likes

sinking boat go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes