[V2] Barricading Features

Currently, RP for barricaded suspects its a little dodgy, people can’t really “barricade” themselves properly without RP, and even then sometimes RPing -the door is barricaded- won’t get seen by LEOs.

Here is the proposal, this will heavily enhance RP across the board in my opinion:

• New “Lockpick” Item that can open business group locked doors that you can purchase at illegal dealers
  • Planks of wood you can buy at random hardware stores and gas stations (or even steal from places like SFC) that can be used to barricade doors, it would take 15 seconds to put up a door barricade, can be added on almost any door in V2, including banks
  • Give SWAT’s battering ram the ability to break through said locked and barricaded doors

I personally feel this gives a much needed update to criminals, alongside adding many more aspects to RP, improving the game for everyone.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes typed this on phone.

44 Likes

just dont let dhs ruin it

3 Likes

pls remember :heart: button = support, commenting support can cause clutter when founders review these!

7 Likes

I feel like there could also be a megaphone added, or some similar device, that lets criminals broadcast their message to nearby law enforcement/a negotiator so if they have hostages within a building, they can come to some agreement.

3 Likes

that’s what the phone is used for

3 Likes

ok but the phone is boring and sucks and a more interesting way to negotiate is cool

2 Likes

would make fun roleplay, i support

3 Likes

How about a phone that police can throw? If the criminal clicks on it a call would automatically be established between the criminal and a designated police officer. A megaphone would also be cool for roleplay purposes only, but it could also have pre-made voice commands with sound that can be triggered from a GUI.

2 Likes

maybe not any building, maybe any house in v2.

2 Likes

When using a phone, you need to know the username of the person to call them. With this device, you could “speak” to everyone in a surrounding area. Plus, if you’re holding a building hostage, you cant exactly see through the walls to get the negotiator’s username.

1 Like

that’s not very nice

1 Like

crt isnt very nice

2 Likes

The negotiator calls the suspect…

4 Likes

Firestone6Siege

3 Likes

You know we were promised C4… that would be quite beneficial for someone attempting to barricade themselves inside a building without a tact team rushing in

2 Likes

ready or not style

4 Likes

allow criminals to place them on doors and disarm them

3 Likes

Tachanka fs edition

2 Likes

maybe certain businesses too

1 Like