UprisingAmerican for Redwood Alderman/city council

Hello, I have been in Firestone for quite some time now (a few months now). In this time I have done a lot. I have been in the Firestone State Patrol, Firestone Department of Public Safety. I am currently in the Firestone Department of Justice.

I am now running for Alderman of Redwood. I plan to help reduce the crime rate within Redwood by pushing for harsher times although I am aware of the challenge since this is a county-level job. I will also push for any new bills in support of lowering crimes.

I want to also bring Redwood back from its nil period. I plan to achieve this by advertising for business in Redwood as businesses have started to move to Redwood slowly but I want to try to boost this rate (Bloxy Creme is the main example.

I am an active member of Firestone and I promise to give this job my all if elected.

Signed, UprisingAmerican (Forums name is not updated)

2 Likes

I see you’re wanting to pass any and all municipal ordinances in regards to crime-rate; but what are your plans, yourself personally, for reducing crime-rate within our city, and how do you plan on doing this during your term?

3 Likes

Well specifically I would like try to advertise the benefits of not being a criminal (like being able to join a department) and for criminals who no longer want to be criminal guiding them on what to do. This could be done through the forums or through discord [I would suggest forums since a good amount criminals are banned from fs discord]. Legally, there is not much that the redwood county can really do against crime rate so that is why this is my idea.

2 Likes

So we cannot legally update our Firearms policies, and form ordinances in coordination with firearm usage?

3 Likes

You can of course update your policies and start new ones. If you make the punishment harsher or the policies it will help. In my opinion it would be better to also try to convince criminals to stop, try to expunge the records, and maybe join a department. I am aware that its not simple to do but I think its worth a shot.

3 Likes

Support,

Mayor,
Cenosity

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

@moderator

2 Likes
2 Likes