UprisingAmerican for House of Reps

Introduction
I, UprisingAmerican, am running for a seat in the House of Reps. I have been in Firestone for about a year. During this year, I have been in multiple departments. Here are some of them

DOJ - Former Deputy Attorney General
SCFD-Former Captain
FSP-Former Corporal

In all these departments I maintained dedication and worked hard to go above expectations. I believe that this shows I am capable of being dedicated and working hard. If I am elected, I promise to bring these two important traits to the House of Reps.

Why me?
I believe that I am a great candidate for the House of Reps. I have tons of experience in Firestone and its departments which benefits me when it comes to knowing what legislation needs to be made and where the problems currently are. I am also a dedicated, experieced, and hard working person. All of these factors, I believe, makes me a great candidate for the House of Reps.

Plans

My first plan is to tackle employment rights. I believe that the current laws for employment rights take a step too far. Department HICOMM should have the right to control who is in there department without having to worry about being sued for bias or something along those lines. I believe that all departments should have an appeal system or use DPS instead of it going through the courts. The only time I believe it should be okay to sue is if it is beyond clear that there was bias or discrimination etc in the punishment and the inter-departmental appeal.

Next, I plan to help better define DoH and its powers. Currently, it is maintained by an Executive Order. A shotty executive order (sorry canine). I want to make legislation that better defines it powers in the county and in terms of medical training. I plan to work with SCFD and DoH to achieve this.

The court system. I plan to create more legislation for the court system. For example, trials in absentia. (Trials in absentia mean that in the absence of the defendant in a criminal case, a PD would be appointed and the case continues without the defendant present) This is 100x more fair to the defendant then our current system.

Finally, like everyone else who runs, I am of course open to your ideas…

Conclusion
Thank you for taking the time to read my speech. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! I am available most of the day.

My forum name is not up to date. Outbacksteak_law is my former name.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Support,
Anthony_Nationn

1 Like

Support, Good luck to you and show those other reps who’s boss

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

Very competent and extremely proficient within the law. Uprising will make an amazing Representative.

Signed,
zac2524

1 Like

Support, go ahead uprising!

1 Like

Support. You can do it!

Signed,
Wolf_RBX
Assistant State Attorney
Department of Justice

1 Like

Support.