Unofficial vote regarding municipal LEAs

Continuing the discussion from City Police Departments?:

Vote for what you would want to see in V3, I’m curious what people think. Please read Fed’s ideas at the start of the thread as well as ideas in the replies before you vote.

• No municipal LEAs
  • Municipal LEAs + changes to existing LEAs Fed described
  • Municipal LEAs + disbanding of DHS and maybe FBI, responsibilities given to SCSO/ FSP/ FNG
  • Other (reply with your ideas)

0 voters

2 Likes

just prom pd

5 Likes

Agree, Prom PD can protect the city while DHS protects capital (And maybe work with PPD like DC Metro Police). Arbor wouldn’t have enough to do, Redwood would just get shot 20,000 times.

2 Likes

no muni LEAs pls too many depts.

3 Likes

3 options for me:

• No PDs at all

• One PD (for Prom?) only no further changes

• 3 PDs but we get rid of DHS and/or FBI

I don’t picture this idea working the way Fed explained it to us

4 Likes

essentially making dhs:fps useless at the same time… lol

4 Likes

Capital, airport (psure), feds, manor, I believe fed gave a full list in the original topic

2 Likes

In my opinion, the only city that realisticly could have a LEA would be Prom. Arbor and RW can just get added a SCSO station.

If push comes to shove I guess that DHS could be disbanded and SS and FPS by given to FSP since it is how it works IRL while investigations gets spread a bit with SCSO and FSP (they would investigate crimes along with DOJ, but gangs and big things FBI).

I think that as said before too many LEA’s already where the citiy PD’s would just be SCSO but limited to a city. The only city worthy of a LEA is Prom.

2 Likes

Wrong, DHS still retains primary jurisdiction over capital and other sites but Prom PD assists in more minor things such as traffic control during events.

1 Like

Muni PDs good.

1 Like

way too many departments if municipal LEAs were added. honestly, only prom PD is really needed, seems like way too many municipal police departments for all 3

3 Likes

so essentially, like i said, no purpose other then being gate guards

4 Likes

I’d like to say all three areas would need a pd but I’d rather see the cities expand first before we think about redwood and arbor. So I’d say prom pd for now is the best option as it can be a great starter dept before joining something like scso or fsp. It’d also depend on the player base as if it’s like v2, then prom pd isn’t gonna be much use but if the player base increased then more than likely should local pds become established and maybe even have local fds by maintaining scfd but renaming their locations like “prominence district fire department” so they can be branched out. Since realistically, there wouldn’t be a fire department for en entire county. Anyway, a fun idea to think about

3 Likes

Municipal LEAs are definitely happening, and DHS will be abolished.

1 Like

@moderators lock

1 Like

op req