Unofficial petition to Fedoramaster relating V1

Well, V1 in all aspects but tech was far better than Stapleton. And I would rather have crappy cars for a week over assault rifles that are detailed af. I petition that V1 reopens this week or the following week with only minor updates ensuring the tech in it still works and releasing it to the public for one week. While still opening v2…

#v1wasbetter

So lets play like in the olden days of v1 and break into the Capitol, have DHS protect it. Go to Rasheed in Arborfield. Troll FNG on the random ass far left on the map!
Lets do it!

6 Likes

I miss my mans Rasheed, it’s to bad they Deported him before V2 came out

Support

2 Likes

Yes, please.

Support.

2 Likes

V1 was awesome cause the capitol could be guarded, although V1 had many problems with lag .

Support

2 Likes

Sadly, that is not how ROBLOX works. If you reopen V1 you are subject to many things, including: Moderation reviews, Filtering Enabled issues (aka exploiting), broken tech, and so much more. ROBLOX is constantly changing their TOS and updating tech, so everything is likely in a horrible state.

Big waste of time, I do not support.

2 Likes

I had a plan to make it work with minor tweaks and check it out again with the community :eyes:

15 Likes

75% of what made v1 so great was the community; unfortunately roblox has changed; back in v1 99% of the players were at least somewhat competent to what was going on around them, enough so to actually play the game and interact with others as opposed to what happens in v2 now (baconhairs/other new players sitting either afk at spawn or jumping on police vehicles and/or walking around aimlessly)

even if v1 was reopened, which would be p fucking great, u wouldnt have the community and it’d be pretty similar to the v2 situation

imo v2/v3 should have like some sort of system to keep noobs out i.e. 5 robux fee, or required to pass citizenship test, something, idk- then again you’d be killing off the playerbase and have numbers in more of the 20-40s as opposed to 100+

roblox has changed so it’d be hard, which makes me sad honestly bcs i had hella fun in v1 but idk why not give it a go

6 Likes

this would be reasonably neato

i had some pretty baller times in v1

2 Likes

v1 was bae <3

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

I support.

2 Likes

No need to read the rest

Support

2 Likes

thats literally at the end of the message you dumbo

5 Likes

While v1 was good for its time, mainly because of the unseen before requirements to become an officer (POST), and the maturity of officers has changed, and good tech for its time (was made in 2016 so it was good for its time,) however v2 is pretty trash, and that has caused good criminals and good officers and such to leave and that is one of the reasons why firestone is pretty much trash, getting v1 back will not solve anything.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes