Unmarked Vehicle Colour Selection

A lot of people use unmarked vehicles. It would be nice to have the ability to select the colour of the vehicle (from the current unmarked colours) before when spawning it like when purchasing a civilian vehicle. I currently have to spawn the crown vic multiple times to get the colour I would like. This is nothing major, just a small suggestion.

14 Likes

It’s color but I like the idea.

5 Likes

@t1dtony I’m English.

2 Likes

No support.
Unmarked cars are government vehicles, not POVS. Get what you get and dont throw a fit

4 Likes

Then you will have an unmarked vehicle that is green, hot pink, yellow as the sun and etc. Good idea but no support lets stick w/ grey, blue, black and dark colors.

5 Likes

I mean have the ability to select from the current colours of unmarked vehicles.

3 Likes

Well the devs in v3 should add a paint shop / repair shop. Would be good.

3 Likes

I’d be okay if it was colors like black, white and grey, but no like pink, purple, blue etc

3 Likes

I think this would be better for undercover cars over unmarked vehicles- for the sole reason that having exotic colors would be to blend in with civilian cars.

3 Likes

I think the rambar on undercover cars should be exiled :boot:

3 Likes

thats good because if you have pink you’ll catch offenders off guard

3 Likes

whats with these gay ass signatures

3 Likes

i like my signature sir
other people can have my information

k

2 Likes

thats not a signature its a business card.

grr

2 Likes

LET ME BE

2 Likes

n
e
v
e
r

2 Likes

ok den

2 Likes

my signature is best

lets not get off topic though

2 Likes

picking from white to black would be cool

3 Likes

Having a simple gray-scale color range with the UI from the car dealership will help the unmarked units actually get into patrol faster.

Some of us prefer darker colors over lighter colors, and that’s just an aesthetic thing.

Having green and blue unmarked vehicles are kinda gross.

4 Likes