Uniforms on a GUI on SCFD Rigs

So, I do have a idea. For SCFD I was thinking since sometimes we have calls and are not able to get the right gear sometimes, I was wondering if we would be able to possibly get gear put on our rigs in a compartment or something instead of having to go back to the station to delay a response time that could be a life or death situation. For example, a MVC in our handbook we have to wear our bunker gear for those situations and as a Paramedic, you wear your Station polo to you get that call but may be at the hospital or E/R there when the call comes in. Then you have to go back and get your gear to go E/R to the call again, that makes it more time to get to the call.

3 Likes

i dont think that is realistic. usually firefighters put their bunkers on at the actual fire station. but hey, maybe i’m wrong.

2 Likes

Well, sometimes in the Volunteer departments they have a compartment for them, but that is true either way it’s an idea I had for the rigs for faster response times.

3 Likes

Most departments do put it in their truck for quicker response times.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

problem is that we have 3 uniforms we’ll wear while in the county. Our normal station tops, our reflective vests, and our bunker gear. It’s time consuming to switch the uniforms constantly, and a morph system would help get rid of the time wasted trying to switch out between station tops and reflective vests.

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Good idea.

2 Likes

@mrfergie

2 Likes

Well, would be an interesting idea.

1 Like

Support.

RocktonLaw

1 Like