Uniform Suggestions

Hello State of Firestone,

My name is RBLXTrcAlt I am a current citizen within State of Firestone so I had Uniform
Suggestions that will be able to be wearable for Departments and upcoming allies that will be coming to Firestone but I am not so sure how that’s gonna happen but I have been pushing myself to become a Uniform Designer for State of Firestone so if you have any department uniform suggestions that you would like me to make be sure to comment it and I will see what I can do to help this group out but I want to point this out to FedoraMasterB98 and the other Developers who work very hard to get things together for the release of V3 which will be soon so when that time comes I hope you guys will understand that we are a team and we can keep becoming a bigger state than it has to be.

If you want to put your suggestions here or either send it to me on Discord my discord user is RBLXTrcAlt#6987 or you can reach out to me by my Roblox Private Messages.

Thanks so much for your understanding and I can’t wait to hear what you guys got to say!

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

I ran out of breath reading this.

3 Likes

The use of periods is overwhelming.

3 Likes

if I understand you right maybe start with helping our businesses who need uniforms?

1 Like

Yes, I’m trying to help out the Firestone Departments and to make sure I know which colors you guys might want so if you have any color suggestions be sure to reach out to me on my Discord.

Thanks!

1 Like

I mean help out businesses who don’t have uniforms to start out.

1 Like

Hi.

Just so you are aware, department-wise, all uniforms need to go through the Founder’s office.

For businesses, this would benefit them a ton.

3 Likes

Can you help businesses with uniforms? There are a lot of businesses who are looking for uniform designers.

2 Likes

hello fellow uniform designer

2 Likes

Sure thing!

1 Like

Like Privately owned businesses, not State/Federal Departments

1 Like

can we see examples of your uniforms?

1 Like

u realize there is a uniform dev already?

3 Likes

I am not going to lie I literally had a stroke reading this

7 Likes

We already have an official uniform designer for firestone.

2 Likes

LMAO sad

1 Like

I believe @CanineEnforcement is the only uniform creator for firestone and I think it should stay that way.

4 Likes

Firestone has an official uniform designer. That would be Mr. CanineEnforcement.

As for businesses, there are like 1-2 people that have been making uniforms for most of the businesses. If you want to try to work up to their level, you need to provide us with some of your past work so that we (as people of the state) can see how good or not you actually are.

6 Likes

this guy is a good airplane livery man i believe i remember him from many ro-aviation groups

2 Likes