Uniform Giver for Departments

I suggest that there should be a lockers with uniform givers in each department garage area where they spawn vehicles with uniforms selections from the department store. It is a good idea because some people can’t get robux to buy the uniforms and that prevents them from starting their job. So a uniform giver would be nice.

6 Likes

That’s why they go to Fed for robux, Group payout.

I know a few people who got that before.

2 Likes

Fed would kindly give robux for uniforms, all they need to do is just roblox PM fedoramasterb98 and they’ll get the amount they need. No need for a uniform giver.

2 Likes

@xKoytoPenguin @dan_aussie Was dm’ed before but no response soo

1 Like

No support.

1 Like

No support.

1 Like

No need to bring TRC back…

1 Like

Troopers, Deputies, etc. ask FMB98 to do a group payout for them. Does seem like a great idea but people need to not be lazy and need to just ask.

3 Likes

Fed hasn’t done a group for citizens in over a year.

The most resent group funding has gone towards ads and developers who work on the game. I support this. I had to buy Robux but it shouldn’t be this way. If you are dedicating time to work why should you pay for it?

Sincerely,

Clonemep

1 Like

How would you know if Fed is doing it in the groups? He owns most/all of the LEO groups so he could be doing payouts within the group. Either that or people just have robux for uniforms.

2 Likes

Yes, Fed does it in the department groups

This was my last uniform request from fed

https://gyazo.com/753af52db5a4572ef31f5fade70e78aa

3 Likes

I’m surprised that Fed has the patience to do that.

The suggestion sounds logical and easier but if Fed can be consistent with payouts then whatever

1 Like

The problem with this idea is that the Developers would have to add uniform givets to all Firestone games that poeple use uniforms in (like the meeting center). Some department also use games owned by a member of their department and then all those games would need a update too.

1 Like

more givers = more map space occupied by things that won’t be used by most people = more lag and possibilities of glitches/bugs

sorry to those who can’t afford it but Fed does give you the funds

1 Like

Fed does group payouts inside the departments themselves not in the main fs group,

1 Like

So adding one part is adding lag.

1 Like

Yeah, this will only add lag and longer loading times. Fed does group payouts so yeah. Zero support on this one.

1 Like

I agree with Wolf. No support.

1 Like

The only department that should have a uniform giver is SCFD as they have to constantly change uniform.

1 Like

Truee

1 Like