UnDeveloped_Code For Senate!

Hello, Citizens of Firestone! As you can tell from the title, I am UnDeveloped_Code and I am running for Firestone state senate. I have been in Firestone since mid-September and it has been an amazing experience except for some minor experiences. I hope that I can bring my expertise into the Senate. I will be going over a few reasons of why I should be elected to the Senate. 

About me:
I am UnDeveloped_Code formerly known as Eli2204 and I hope to be your next Senator. All of my experience starts in Rockport. I was in Rockport for a while, until the dreaded mariodragon took over, and moved over to the great State of Firestone. Rockport is also where I get most of my congressional experience as well. Now, I have never been in Congress for the State of Firestone, but everyone needs to start somewhere. I was a House of Representative many times for Rockport, a Senator once, and now I hope to move into Firestone politics.

What I plan to do:
I hope to do what everyone in Congress wants to do, and that is to make the state better for all of its citizens. One of my biggest concerns is how the department’s needs and wants aren’t being heard. I will take a full day, just to go to current law enforcement officers and hear their needs, high and low ranks. I will do the same for emergency services, then move into the public service departments. I hope to get a better understanding of what they want and help them as they keep this state moving. I am also concerned with some of the laws that have been neglected to be put into effect, such as gun control, and defining certain laws better, and of course, with the input of the state, I will be trying to fix this as that is what I am here to do.

So, there you go, that is the body of my speech and I hope I can get your support for this Senate election. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Signed,
Senate Candidate
UnDeveloped_Code

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Supported & Endorsed

Signed SeanCityNavy
Fmr. Senator
REST IS IN THE (outdated) SIG

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

Signed,

Rinextel

2 Likes

I sign for this second person!

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

s u p p o r t

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support. Sad to see you leave FSP.

2 Likes

Support

• Deputy Kro_x
2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Was previously banned for having the SCFD station so…

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support and Endorse.

Senator, American_Honor

1 Like

support because i was told to

2 Likes

support because i can :woman_shrugging:

1 Like