UnDeveloped_Code for County Council!

UnDeveloped_Code for County Council!

Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: About me
Section 3: Plans
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section 1: Introduction

Hello, Citizens of Firestone! As you can tell from the title, I am UnDeveloped_Code and I am running for Stapleton County Council. I have been in Firestone since mid-September of 2017 and it has been an amazing experience, except for some minor experiences. I hope that I can bring my expertise into the County Council Seat. I will be going over a few reasons of why I should be elected to the County Council Seat.

Section 2: About Me

About me:

I am UnDeveloped_Code formerly known as Eli2204 and I hope to be your next Senator. All of my experience starts in Rockport. I was in Rockport for a while, until the dreaded mariodragon took over, and moved over to the great State of Firestone. Rockport is also where I get most of my congressional experience as well. I was a House of Representative many times for Rockport, a Senator once, and now I hope to move into Firestone politics. I was elected to Firestone Senate in 2018 and feel like I can once again, provide my services to the public. I have been in Firestone State Patrol, Department of Homeland Security, and Department of Corrections. During my tenure in these fine departments, it has taught me not only team building, leadership skills, how to work together with others. I was also the Deputy Secretary of Commerce and that is where I get the bulk of my administrative past.

Section 3: Plans

During my first week, I will mainly be meeting with county officials, county councilman/women, and employees of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and Stapleton County Fire Department so everyone is familiarized with me. Once this is done, I hope to have all-around support of my position so I can execute my duties as County Council to the best of my abilities. The charter is a constantly moving piece of “legislation.” If the council all sit down and fixes it together, it will not only help the County all-around but will help the new and updated charter get passed quickly and easily. During the time I am in office, I will help stabilize this entire government.
Section 3: Conclusion

Now, I know I am new to the County Government but fresh faces can be helpful. I haven’t been going the same job for my entire career giving me a lot of good insight when it comes to doing my job. It will not only help the citizens of Stapleton County but the State of Firestone as a whole. I will introduce new and tougher legislation on repeat offenders within the county to end the high crime spikes we are currently sitting in. I can’t promise “No crime” as that is impossible, but with the help of the citizens, it can and will go down.

Signed,
County Council Candidate
UnDeveloped_Code

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

There is a typo, “senator” should be “councilman”. Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

ThinBlueCoren
FDOC
FSP

3 Likes

You’re the only one I know so.
Support
Signed,
Thekiller9056

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support . :police_car:

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support
Signed,
bribri2173

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

As a DOT Public Employee i Support this

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support! Best of luck for your candidacy.

3 Likes

Support! Best of luck.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Campaigning has ended. Go vote at
County Council Special Elections Vote August 2019

1 Like