UhYouFoundZack for House of Representatives 2019-2!

Good evening Firestone,

My name is Zack Michaels (UhYouFoundZack) and I am running for my third term as a Firestone Representative. Now you may be wondering why do I think you should elect me? I have two terms under my belt as a Representative for the state, in which I have made numerous major pieces of legislation that has made the state safer, something that I want to continue to do but can only do with your help.

How have I been involved in Firestone?

Firestone DOJ member for almost 2 years now.

Firestone DOT Public and Senior Public Employee for nearly 3 years.

Firestone Representative for two terms

All of this has given me insight into the issues that we experience on a daily basis and given me the opportunity to meet some really great people who have helped influence legislation to change this state for the better. I look forward to meeting you all and discussing with all of you, issues you’d like to see changed. I also want to now present my slogan: “Your voice in the House, Your friend around the State.” - I will be your voice in the House of Representatives, I will make sure that your thoughts and concerns are expressed during sessions. I will be there to help you figure things out and ensure that you have what you need in this community to feel safe and successful.

Now I’d like to present my plan:

• Go around and speak with members of every department and hear what their issues are and what things they see that need fixing.

• Write stricter and harsher legislation on convicted

• Hear what you have to say and solve any issues you have in the best way possible.

• Release polls on how you think Congress is doing and figure out what needs to change

• Release polls on various other issues and how you the citizens feel about them

Thank you for reading my speech and I hope I have earned your vote. If I haven’t, please feel free to contact me or even you need to contact me for something other than questions about why you should vote for me, contact me here. -

PM me here on the Forums: @UhYouFoundZack

DM me on Discord: @UhYouFoundZack#4500,

Tweet me: @uhyoufoundzack

Message me on ROBLOX via my profile.

Thank you for taking the time to read my speech and remember: Vote for UhYouFoundZack Your voice in the House, your friend around the State.

Signed,

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

no u, lmao jk love you emote no homo

1 Like

support yes good

mm gnight

2 Likes

http://prntscr.com/nsjhb4 I have been supported by Foxygamer579! Please contact me if you need further proof of support.

1 Like

Support!

Signed,
ROBLOXilxx
FSP Trooper & Former DOT Supervisor

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

supportttt

2 Likes

i fucking support ok

2 Likes