Two questions; bases on municipal governments

Two questions:

1. What’s your stance on municipal governments?
  2. Do you believe that municipal governments should be abolished?

Please given an explaanation with your response.

1 Like

No, I believe that they could prove to be useful within the County government and also can used within state government. There could be a court system or city workers who are employed by the city to manage it. And they fall under DPW.

1 Like

Completely useless and annoying.

1 Like

My stance on municipal governments is that they are important to have, but ultimately you need a city (or district) government that is active, is able to get things done for their respective jurisdiction, and are able to make logical and plausible decisions for their cities/district. People who just want to be in the government to have a rank or status do not belong there, and that is unfortunately what has happened in past times. And because of these people who had no interest in actually managing and working to a successful municipal government, some people look at the entire idea of municipal governments as ridiculous and unnecessary, and you can’t even really blame them for thinking that. Each municipal government will have certain characteristics or things unique to their jurisdiction that should not be handled at the county or state level. Needless to say, I do not think city governments should be abolished.

1 Like

I think that it’s a good idea and could work well. However, they would have to be closely supervised by the county council, to avoid them from failing, etc. And no, they shouldn’t be abolished. I see potential, it’s there, it just needs to work well.

1 Like

Municipal government is a joke. Like 50% of all the passed judicial reviews by the Supreme Court are to null unconstitutional shit from the city governments. Like the dumbass Mayor who thought he could deploy the National Gaurd. The more governments you create the more they conflict. Irl it works but it just can’t function here. Hell, the County Gov can barely handle their shit.

1 Like

oof i’m deceased

1 Like

Redwood Mayor MLGPure

1 Like

2 Likes