Turning on the Spotlight: A look into tonight's controversial House Session

As you’ll be able to see by my current Roblox status, I’m hosting a session at a different group hence it took me a few minutes longer to respond to that message compared to the response time on others. My wifi cutting out is not corruption, what’s corrupt is waiting for a friend to join then motioning for a revote.

2 Likes

Exactly, people have their own lives. You two leaving the session only means that we will have to debate this all next session, you wasted your own time.

2 Likes

I was looking at & logging the votes. Additionally, I was checking to see what happened to Speaker pro tempore L_3ee & Representative EndocryneIndex after they’d disconnected.

A BCA did tell me this however I also checked with 3 other BCAs to confirm their opinion in which 2 said that the vote wasn’t binding with the other 1 saying they didn’t know.

1 Like

It failed, your motion was to revote on it. Bit late now.

2 Likes

as I said, not our fault

2 Likes

The motion passed

2 Likes

Sure, we will just waste more time doing this all again next session, lets hope your wifi doesn’t cut out at the exact same time

2 Likes

It passed but that motion was for that session, not next session.

2 Likes

sure alriht

2 Likes

Though I believe the vote shouldn’t be binding after getting opinions from multiple BCAs, I’ve striked both Speaker pro tempore L_3ee & Representative EndocryneIndex.

1 Like

abuse

2 Likes

being in a discord voice channel doesn’t mean your wifi didnt cut out

3 Likes

i hate corrupt lee someone put him on a treadmill or something

4 Likes

go fundme for treadmill

3 Likes

exactly ^

2 Likes

Hmmm.

3 Likes

Just wanted to put my 2 cents as a guy who understands networking a lil.

That is true but there is conflicting information here.

The user stated and I quote

I’d like to bring attention to their wifi cutout after they were in a voice channel which wouldn’t result in a awaiting endpoint since you already have the endpoint connected.

bye

5 Likes

so true

3 Likes

It’s just WIFI being WIFI.

Having an unreliable WIFI signal is not corruption. I thought we are past assuming everyone has a top-tier WIFI plan some 5 years ago.

5 Likes

sounds like ur just mad your resolution didn’t get passed cause of this

5 Likes