Trunks for LEO’s

Having a trunk can serve many uses, and be very helpful. It would also help with RP. Trunks could have things in them like shotguns/rifles, flares, cones, and even a traffic vest giver, where it gives you that departments traffic vest. This will increase RP, so you cannot just pull things out of your butt. Maybe this could be GUI controlled? When you click on the trunk it gives you a list of tools. Once you are ready to leave the scene, the tools get put back in the trunk when you get in your car. Please comment your edits to the original suggestion below!

5 Likes

Most people RP a trunk whenever they are pulling out a gun like an M4, kind of hard to dev, but cool idea.

5 Likes

I like my idea mainly for the traffic vest idea. So you are not patrolling with a vest the whole time, and can just put it on when needed.

2 Likes

Traffic vests aren’t typically in a trunk. They’re usually behind the front passenger’s seat or on the seat.

2 Likes

Well, I am mainly about the general idea of having a system that allows us to do something of the sort. Hell, even if it is just a GUI always on our screen.

2 Likes

Could also have a med-kit in there which EMT-B Certified, etc. would be able to use.

1 Like

I have seen fire truck models where you open a flap on the truck and theres a box and you click it and it gives you a GUI for turnouts and medic gear and station shirt. Maybe we could have something where you open the trunk and click a box and theres little tabs for different sections, like the uniform tab would have the vest, jacket, and normal patrol uniform, and then there would be other tabs like weapons and medical equipment.

1 Like

Like @TheMatthew_RBLX said.

I don’t really think that uniforms should be kept in the trunk. But hey, it could be done, if really needed.

4 Likes

Yes, true, but I don’t see where else to put it on a roblox police car.

1 Like

Maybe just the vest then

2 Likes

Long guns, maybe. Although some have holsters in between the front seats, but some have it in their trunk.

1 Like

SWAT Gear for SCSO or OUV Uniforms (Click for OUV A/B/C uniform)

1 Like

LAG LAG LAG

3 Likes

Same traffic

2 Likes