Tor For County Council 2k18

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I’m here to announce my candidacy for a spot in the County Council. In this speech I will be straight up honest with you about my polician experience and thoughts. I’d like to start with that the current County Government failed fatally. They didn’t listen to the citizens of the county nor the people involved in the different situations. This is what that need to be changed. The last County Executive was a dictator doing whatever he wanted without even thinking of consequences. I personally don’t believe abolishing the county government will help. If the citizens elect the right people then we shouldn’t have this issue. I’ll move over to my experiences in Firestone.

• Current Firestone Department of Corrections Captain (and SERT Sergeant).
  • Former Firestone State Patrol Trooper.
  • Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Lieutenant.
    My job in the SCSO gave me experience with the county government, and I’ve wanted to show them how to do the job properly.

Why should you support me? I will for god sake listen to the citizens and I get YOUR voices heard in the council. How can I guarantee this? I will immediately resign from my spot in the council if I fail to hold my promises. “Together We Can Make a Difference” - Tor_Laws 2k18

Got any questions or concerns? Contact me on Discord Tor#1329 or tweet me @torlawsofficial.

Thank you,
Signed, Tor_Laws

Please comment “Support” to help out my campaign!

1 Like

just like your gif

How about NO

support

2 Likes

Haha, thanks for support.

1 Like

support, council already full of :cat: so why not.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the support.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

i like this mans.

Support.

2 Likes

Tor helps protect your privacy online.

Support.

2 Likes

Support. my favorite captain lol

2 Likes

Thanks for support everyone! It’s really helping me to get all of your voices heard!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Campaining closed. Voting opened: https://www.roblox.com/games/785844693/Firestone-Voting-Center

1 Like